Neeley's BUSTED....Undisputed Proof!

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
...See what happens when you fish Mini's $hit!!! LMAO!!!
Neeley Stuck 1.jpg

Fatrap...

That was very good... I gotta give credit where credit is due

What a great time!! CIII and I told our wives we were going fishing and ended up in Michigan!! Had a blast!! Thanks to Mac and his hospitality, mini and his ****, Kneeley for the entertainment, and most of all to Lake St. Clair for giving us these:

IM000854.JPG

glad you had a great time guy's..maybe next year i'll make it...

Nice going guys, the Michigan boys do know how to do it up right. I got to give credit were credit is do. Hey Neeley get a job, your starting to get a belly like Mac, pretty soon we'll have to call you Mini Mac.

Buzz

Hey Buzz,....those are XXL shirts you ordered too!!! LMAO!

(BTW...I'm picking them up tonite after work....they weren't done when she said they'd be!! They BETTER be done tonite!!..LOL)

Mac

MVM

That was a GREAT weekend,....one of the best ever in all of mafiadom!!..LOL

Neeley, I've still got my eye out for a bow for you but we haven't had many vertically challeged people in the shop with that a short of a draw length.

Buzz

More pics and stories will surface as time goes on.......but most all of what happens in Michigan STAYS in Michigan!!LOL!! I wonder why there are no pictures of me standing on the front deck of my boat while mini drives the big motor to keep us near "the cracker"???? Could it be that there were 5 to 7 footers and 20 mph winds and my trolling motor wouldn't even reach the water!!!?!?!?! My tennis shoes are nice and clean though!! I never knew you could insert a butt seat that far!!!!LOL!!

TOXIC

MVM

And everybody still has both of their eyebrows!!!

Dang, I hope I look better in my Guest hat than those to do in theirs...LOL!

Now here is an interesting question. If that angler is/was in a tournament, why does he still have the fish? In most all tournaments, you have to catch them from the boat!

Tex

Tex,...That IS Neeley, and we staged that pix just for this sites member's entertainment!! We were fishing around the bouy and laughing all weekend about hitting all of Mini's spots, so we talked Ken into hanging on to a fish (we had 2 boat's livewells full for pix's) and climbing on to the bouy for pix's....proof positive that he/we were "Fishing Mini's $hit!" LOL...We were dying laughing the whole time and then Mini did the text editing in photoshop!! Now it's up here for all to see!! All the fish were released alive and healthy,..(maybe a little temporarily blind from camera flashes) and then we had a repeat performance on sunday!! The weather was perfect,...the fish cooperated,..and Tox and Carlos got to experience St.Clair in all her glory...everything from 4 footers, to flat calm...(in the same day no less!!) and a bunch of fish!! We had a RIOT!!

The best story is yet to come,....even Tox and Carlos don't know what we did to them on sunday,......not yet anyway!!

BWWAaahahhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Mac

Ahhhhh....the truth will be revealed.

The Michigan Mafia will always have the upper hand!!!

Awesome pics! The Michigan Mafia sure knows how to fish and have a great time!!

Bob G.

WHAAAAAAT????? I know I still have both my eyebrows!!! Mac better not hold back on the "initiation" pictures (especially the ones of him!!)LOL!! I haven't even developed my camera yet.....We had great grub fantastic company and so many laughs it's hard to imagine it could all get packed into 3 days. Just to give you an idea, Mac GPS'ed our three days and we ran OVER 200 miles in the boats!! Mini cleaned my skeg off real purty for me and we were jumpin from boat to boat all the time. I brought up a couple of bottles of Virginia Lightning for the "ceremony". I gotta tell you that I will plan a rally next year if these yahoo's all agree to come...heck, I'll even go back to St. Clair or Erie (after I get a longer shaft trolling motor!!).

Here's how the pic of Ken was taken.....

TOXIC
IM000843.jpg

Tox is learning the "facts" about our northern waters; "I'll even go back to St. Clair or Erie (after I get a longer shaft trolling motor!!)".

Those pics are making me yearn for waters up north. I've looked on Amazon.com and can't find Neeley's "Buoy Fishing for Smallies". If you guys get an advanced copy, send me one.

--Casey

Here's the kicker story!!!

We were drifting and draggin' tubes along some rocky flats on the south shore on sunday afternoon...we were all a little tired and it was sunny and warm...just a great day to kick back...chuck a tube way out there and lean back and

doze off,....Huck Finn fishing at it's best. I caught a nice 3lb smallie and we put it in the 'well for pix's later in the day. Mini and I decided it was time to play a little joke on the "boat next door" (were were drifting together,..maybe 30-40yds apart.....tox,C3,and Neeley in tox's boat,...Me and Mini in mine)...Mini reaches into the 'well and grabs the fish....he says "Mac,...let me see your bait..it's show time". We re-hook the fish.....slip it over the side and i open my bail and let it swim off....

I kick back in my seat like I'm sleeping with my rod tip high in the air. Mini quietly says to me,.."Act like you're snoozin'...I'll tell you when to set the hook!!" So,..I'm kicked back...I hear Tox say to Neeley,..."Look at Mac,..he's sleepin..LOL!"...all of the sudden Mini says,.."Mac!! Set the hook!"....I do,..and low and behold,..there's a fish on!!! BWWAAHHHHHAAAA!!!!...I hear Tox say something to the affect of,.."Man,..the dude's even catch fish in their sleep!!"....I reel it in,...and we hold it up and show those guys and we act like we're unhooking the fish as usual...and over the side it goes again. My bail is opened....free spooling the SAME fish back out again!!...2mins later,...I say,.."Fish on!!....They're here fella's!!",...and we repeat the same thing....2 more times!! ahahah....Tox,C3 and Ken had no clue what we were doing,..they just thought we were on fire!"...They even trolled up close to see what color tubes we were throwing,..jig weights, etc..etc...I tossed them some of the same tubes and Mini was chuckling like a kid at the county fair!! We really fooled you guys!! ahahahahah!!!!

I told Neeley on our way home,..and he said,.."You @#$~~$,...That's some funny $hit right there,....we thought you had the hot stick today!!"..I said,.."I DID,...it was just the same fish 4 times in a row!!"...ahahahahhahhh

So there you have it guys,....Welcome to the club!!

Mac,

I expect to catch some smallies next year in Michigan.....just not the same one over and over.... LOL!!!

Bob G.

You guys better be glad I was not there:) I mighta had to show a few of ya' up! Love the big lakes and when the bite is on TEE has been acccused of just whuppin' up on "them ol' brown fish"...hehe:)

We gotta hook up guys...I'm sure we'll have a ball and a good bud of mine(thatI'm trying to get to join and even owns a Tracker) is also a smally nut:) Lemme' know next time your gonna' hit it...I'd love to go.
Picture2.jpg

BBBHHHHhahAHAHAHAHH OK, ya got me!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Mac, i even told Sue about you sleeping HAHAHAHAHAHAH Good one guys!!!!

Jeese, HAHAHAHAH I am laughing so hard you are hurting me HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

OK, I do not care who you are that is funny!!!!!!!!!

It was a great time up there. I will probally never again complain how rough the River can get here!!!! Good guys, good food, good fishing and the water was unreal clear! Smallies sure do fight!!!!!

Thanks ya'all!!!

Carlos

I caught a sheephead that would've hit 6-7lbs easily,..it felt like I hooked a nuke sub in the rudder....Mini's telling the other guys how big it was..LOL
IM000842.JPG

Joke's on you....If I remember correctly the magic tube color was "Green Paradise" or some such nonsence and you threw us some......think about it.......I caught a smallie on that tube!!LOL!! Besides, we never claimed to be smart.

Carlos, should we tell them what we did to those sandwiches we threw them in the canal?

TOXIC

Just back from NY, got stuck an extra day due to Jeanne's weather...

Mac, Mini, CIII and Tox - GREAT fish and photos!!!

Man what's with the long pants??? I know it's cold down here it's only gonna get to 79 today!!!! LOL

What about me, Trep???

I caught a couple of them there toads!!!

Trep.....the long pants were to protect us during 45 mile runs at 70 MPH!! (Something you're not familiar with!!..LOL)

We were dressed like that in the a.m....and down to shorts and T's in the afternoon!! PERFECT weather!!

LOL @ Mac!!!

Them southern boys should try some northern smallie fishing sometime!!!

Bob G.

Ken - MAN that's what 3 days in NY does to me, how could I forget my Brotha-from-a-nother-mother!!!!! Great looking fish guys!!!

Yup Bob - I'd LOVE to get into Smallie action!! Just gotta figure a way up that way sometime.

Mac - I've done 76 mph in 33 degree morning weather in a NITRO 929 Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!

S&T boat looks great in the water!!

So what was your story if the DNR showed up with Ken on the bouy!!!! LOL

Trep,...doing it ONCE doesn't count as "experienced"...ahhah

We gotta dress like that a LOT up here,..deffinitely from Sept-June!!..BWWAAHHAAAAAAAA...it was 45deg in the a.m. and 73deg by 3pm!! Awesome weather!!

We were in Canadian Waters,...if the DNR showed up...they were very LOST!!!...LOL!! (and we would've seen the OPP coming for miles before they got there...our whole escapade took less than 5 mins!!)

5 minutes???

Felt like 4 hours to me!!!

WHERE'S THE MOONSHINE/BIKE HELMET/ORANGE CONE FUNNEL pic's???

"What happens in my garage,..STAYS in my garage,....and OFF the internet!!BWWAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" (we have careers to protect! LOL)

Here we go,..off to the south shore..where the rocks are plentiful and the same fish wants to play,..again..and again!! LOL!!!
IM000858.JPG

Don't worry Ken, I have some pics in my camera yet to be developed!!

I'm serious about us doing a rally somewhere!! With us as ringleaders how could we go wrong!!?!?!?

TOXIC

Thanks CJL,..it's a lot of fun too!! I get honked at and waved to all the time,....people really like it! I love driving it,..but that weekend I let Carlos and Mini drive it a lot.....Carlos was blown away by it!!..LOL

so much so in fact,...HE's BUYING it!!!..ahahaahhah....see what happens?!!,..ya let a guy drive a Ranger one time,..and now he's gotta own one!!

Mac

Hey Mac,

Mini doesn't have a career right now....post HIS garage pic's!!!

Ken, did it ever cross your mind that they may leave you there for a little bit just to bust your chops?

Mac...

I know you wanna get a 621 next time and the I will buy that one... Wrap and all!!! I'll even be the S&T Walleye Pro Staffer you have always wanted...LOL Some sophistication for a change.... Cereberal vs. Visceral...

LOL......I'm about 2 more days in 4 footer's away,..from doing just that!!! LOL...I'll be sure and let you know!!

Mac - Well drag that lead sled Ranger down here to Atlanta and show me how it's done!!!! Bring it on!!! my kids would LOVE to see that boat!!!

Buy'em a die-cast!!! LOL!!! (and NO!!!,..I'm not sending you one either!!) LMAO!!!

Look like you had a geat time guys...

I personally have not seen the lake that calm!!!

Last few weeks the weather has been great...

Lake Michigan actually looked like that for a few days straight!!! Had the mightly TV-18 at full throttle!!!

That doesn't happen very often...

az

Mac whats OPP??? Is it the same one???

I down with it!

You know me!!LOL

Donnie

DonJovi,...OPP= "Ontario Provincial Police",...

Canadian for "The Man!"...LOL

Andy,..we don't see it that calm very often either...infact on both saturday and sunday it was rough in the mornings and calm by mid afternoon,(the wind was shifting a lot).......but then there was heavy boat traffic on the US side all the time...that's a whole different story!!

The only time that lake is flat calm for any length of time,..is when it's FROZEN!!! hahaha

Ask my boat if it thought it was calm!!! Sheeeesh!!! Talk about a crash course in rough water running!! Took me 2 days to get the "rythum" of that lake and then you mix in 300 foot tankers and 50 foot pleasure rigs (with wakes to match). What an experience!!! My rear still hurts!! And I'm sure Ken and Carlos have some marks!!Overall the 929 did great but she sure drank a lot of fuel!!

TOXIC

"I'm serious about us doing a rally somewhere!! With us as ringleaders how could we go wrong!!?!?!? TOXIC"

God that's a scary thought!!!!:) Just kiddin'.. Heck, I'm having fun just seeing what fun you guys had..

Bill

No matter what you all say it was COLD. I was in layers the whole time, tee shirt, long sleeve shirt, long john shirt, and sweatshirt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wore the frogs toggs bottoms all day too!

Cold cold..........

HAHAHAHAHA

Carlos

PS Tox, you were NOT supposed to say anything about the sandwiches!!! SSSSHHHUUUUHHHHHH

Ok Toxic, I'm game for a mid atlantic or north east rally, if I get invited, that is :).

I'm sure there would be others interested as well.

Chris

Me Too!! I'll donate time and effort to put one together. It will not have anything to do with NITRO/Tracker, just a bunch of people getting together to have a blast fishing. We could call it the "MVM 1st Annual Beast of the East Fishing Rodeo"....or something like that!!LOL!! There are some pretty intense schedules to work around but it can be done!! Let's Git er' done!!

TOXIC

Ok Toxic I could donate time and effort as well, heck maybe it will keep me from clogging up this board with so many posts. LOL!!

I'm sure Bill would be interested, maybe TomMac,CJ and Redrocket from NJ, and who ever else is game (since I don't where everbody else lives. We could centralize it somewhere that gets a good number there. Beast from the East, sounds cool.

So when would we have it, 2004 or 2005?

Are Senko's allowed. BWAHAHA.

Whats's MVM mean?

MVM= "Michigan-Virginia Mafia".....we are expanding!! You cannot escape from the "family" fun when we decide to get together and eat, drink and fish!! HBO may have the Soprano's,.......but Meeechigan has the smallies and Virginia has the Lightnin', and the Ham!! LOL!!

Mini aka "The DON". LOLOL!!! Do we have to get the Don's blessing? Will we have to kiss his ring or anything like that? Lay fish at his feet? We are one family not to be trifled with!!hahaha. Virginia Lightning...oh my achin' head!!

How about some locations?

Erie, St. Clair, Champlain, other?

TOXIC

PS...I'm scanning some pics as we speak.....I'll do a new post.

Tox, an eastern rally sounds like an awesome idea. Im game for anywhere had but I put my vote in for Lake Winnipesaukee in NH. i know a place that has cabins for rent and plenty of room for a cookout and weigh in etc that would be perfect for such an event.

I've never fished winnie and it is on my list. Erie also, we almost fished it!! Waaaaaaay too windy the day we were going to go there from St. Clair.

TOXIC

LOL at Mac. Now that is some FUNNY stuff right there......

If you've got a Big Water tin rig,..sure,...bring it on!!

But if you've got a TX or something better suited for inland,..then leave it at home and ride with someone else!

When Ma Nature rears her ugly head on Erie or Champlain,..it's no place for a tin can!! IMHO anyway!!

NH sounds good, it's 6 hours from me,370 miles and cabins so a good party too and no cops, oh wait no cops hmm

I am always up for some big Erie toads.

Always wanted to take a trip to Put In Bay.The island is a legendary party spot,good lake Erie fishing spot also.No cars on the island,just golf carts and cops on bicycles.

Anybody ever been there?

http://putinbay.com/

Steve,

I have been to PIB one time...Our Rifle shooting national chanpionships are held at Camp EPrry, right down the road.

Would liek to go fishing there some time though.....

Toxic,

Erie, Champlain, St. Clair, Winni......I'm in for a get together next year. I can drive to any of those places.

I'm pretty sure my schedule is open May 5 - 8. LOL!!!

Bob G.

When Erie rears it's ugly head...it ain't NO PLACE for tin or GLASS! Bass baots that is...hehe.

Thats some very interesting reading....I'll do anything i can to help with a rally down this way....Too funny......kb

Hey Neeley, you unemployed, Fishing bum!!! So, when are you and Rhonda gonna come down to Atlanta so the Trepper's can show you some hospotality!!! I promise to let you drive the Tracker at least once!!!! BWWAAAA Once you go Tin you'll always fit IN!!!! LOL

Neeley, Carlos told me to keep the calender open... Looking forward to meeting yoooz guys!! Should i lock up the animals???? KB

I will be driving to VA. Nov. 13th to deliver the boat to Carlos,...hopefully we'll be fishing on sunday the 14th somewhere.....then I'm driving back to MI. on the 15th!!

Sunday we can hook up with Tox, you and C4,..and whoever comes with me...and we'll all fish sunday somewhere!! It'll be a good time...but will only be there for 1.5 days!

Gotta make it a day and a half to remember!!! LOL!!!

Mac

LOL..I HAVE to drive back Monday...no more vacation days left!! Bummer!!!

Pretty easy to get "sick" comin as far South as you are!! LOL!! Maybe we can get ahold of Bill or David and get in on the hot side of Anna......or we can do the cold side, it won't be that cold yet, or maybe the river.....or maybe just sit on my deck with the chiminea going and fish the Koi pond!!LOL!!

TOXIC

We fishing Anna on Sunday? Up the river would be my guess....Where are they at Scott? BTW I'm going on the Potomac Friday... can you go. C is meeting me around lunch...KB

I might just be able to go. I'll call you on my way home tonight.

Reliable Potomac Report:

Being on the water everyday from Tuesday through Sunday this week, this is what I found. The bass are in a transition phase with no one pattern being dominant. I caught bass on grass, rocks, docks, and lay-downs, in all areas of the river, with only a few spots producing large quantities. I found large quantities of bass in the Belmont Bay area that would hit a YUM dinger in green pumpkin almost every cast when presented correctly with the tide on the grass line. These bass were no threat to break your line, but awfully fun and consistent action. I found topwater in Chickamuxen, Mattawoman, and Quantico to be inconsistent, hot one day, then only a few bites the next. The baits of choice when they were biting was the white 1/2oz BOOYAH Buzzbait, a soft stick bait, and a popper. The larger bass I caught were on isolated wood cover where I used the shallow running Thunder Shad crankbait and 3/8 oz spinnerbaits to create a reaction strike. I found the best times to hit these isolated pieces were the first hour of incoming, you could start down river and run the tide up and duplicate this pattern in every creek.

TOXIC

Friday it is after I get off of work, Run to the North!

I will more then likely try Quantico creek after we put in, just becuse I am there :)

Will have a full tank of gas, hope that you can make it Tox!

Carlos

Meet me at Lee's at 7:00... were heading north from there!!!!!!kb

I will call you guys when I get off work and am getting ready to run!!

Where is the guy from Woodbridge? He ever respnd mack???

I'm gonna throw a coat on.. and the throttle forward...Won't know till i get there...I'm gonna run across to the chickamuxen (sp) first then to occ. bay

i don't know how to spell that one either!!!

Cool deal, Will see you guys when I am secured from work tomorrow!

I am liking how long this thread is getting, almost as long as the ......

Toxic is a bad kisser thread HAHAHAAHHAHAAH I had to say it HAHAHAHAHAAH

Oh, but we are going to Tox's water, he better hook us up :) Hopefully better then I did that is for dang sure!!!

Can't wait to shoot at Quantico....frikkin' awesome!!!

I was thinking I'll do some finesse fishing.

I'll set a 5" Senko at the 1000 yd line at Quantico, shoot 1/2 inch off of each end and be ready to go!!!

the thread was at 99, I had to make it 100.

Gene

Latest posts

Back