"Most Courageous at the Rally" Award!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Goes to Marvin!

Marvin was camped across the lake from the Moors but wanted to be sure to Join us for dinner on Saturday..... Twice that night he crossed the lake..... Once at dusk and once when it was pitch black..... Coming and going..... In a small boat with 20 to 30 mph cross winds.....

My gosh, Marvin.....

We sure enjoyed your company!

I hope the BBQ was worth it!

God Bless you!

me!

(I haven't heard from you..... I trust you made it back.....)

Way to go Marvin! I've crossed that lake in those conditions a few times in my Pro 17. The pucker factor is huge! I did it in daylight though so I'm a wimp. Hutch

I also nominate Trep.

He still let me share his cabin even after I showed up wearing a

"kill 'em all...let God sort them out" tee shirt.

He's a brave man.

I just got back from Ky Lake and had a great time. That ride across the lake that night went all right. I am used to it. THE RALLY WAS GREAT! made some good friends. Can't wait for next years rally. will post later about this

Glad you made it Marvin.I could have sat and B.S'ed with you all night.

Steve

Marvin, did you ever make "it" to the woods like I did. HA!

Teri - So, how much for the picture of Rochelle doing IT off the back of the banana??? LOL

I'd like to see either one of those pictures.Can we have a buy one get one free?

My expenses to the next rally I attend. :) IT actually equates to #2 and she did not do that off the back of the boat. I have to draw the line somewhere. IT belongs in the woods not the lake. Good for the soil and no skids on the Banana.

I hate a banana with brown spots.

Laughing so hard at the banana/skdimarks story that I forgot that I had initially intended to say "Welcome home, Marvin!" LOL!!

Latest posts

Back