Man's ultimate friend

• Thread starter Edward Lea. [URL]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44280
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some people wonder why we (dog lovers and keepers), love our dogs as family! If this doesn't show them why, they'll never get it.

Jon was a shipmate of my Nephew Ryan Mace. They served on a missle destroyer out of Hawii. Rip Jon.

fatrap

Agree. My lil' Sparky has been having problems the last few months and it just kills me:(

Loyal to the end.....brought tears to my eyes just looking at pictures......The loyalty works both ways....

I love Labs and Boxers. Two of the most loyal and loving breeds there are.

I saw and read the story yesterday morning also. Great story - very touching. Like many others here, I'm a dog person. Left mine (Golden) this morning chasing one of her many tennis balls around the living room.

Tex

Touching story. My first Weim bonded with me (I got him for my wife) so strongly that he wouldn't eat if I wasn't home. A true companion and I have no doubt he would have given his life for me if asked. We were inseparable and it tore me to pieces to have him put down. The day I took him to the vet he understood and died with his head in my lap, peacefully, gently and humanely.

TOXIC

the poor damn cat sheds more than a tear when you pass...... just sayin!!!

:lol:

I crack myself up!

That cat is gonna party like it's 1999 when he knows he can once again...roam the basement and upstairs with absolutely NO fear of a Toxic violation!! :p:blink:

Latest posts

Back