Mac Sorry

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I decided I wasn't going to wait until G M decided to make a convertable and today was my B--Day,So I went and traded the 4 mo old camero for a mustang GT Conv. 5.0 liter tripple black //I figure I will get the Camero Z 28 In 2012 If they make It..I did get ford buyer and I didn't lose any money on mine so all went well...HAPPY B-Day to me..HEE HEE:D

JR

Happy Birthday to you... And, now that you are a Ford man... I can call you friend...LOL

Mustang's have always tugged at my heart strings. My first steady girldfriend had a 67 with a 289 four barrel.

fatrap

You are killin me JR!

Sorry I missed your call, was across the street having dinner.

I have never owned a Ford and never owned a black car so here goes.. I will post a pic this week..I do have a chev blazer and motorhome so I am still gm..plus the truck:D:D:D:D

Happy Birthday JR!!

I had a '89 GT conv., the new coyote 5.0 is SWEET compared to my old 302. Just keep an eye out for M3s to waste!!!

Hey JR,.....the convertibles will be out this next spring,.......so you'll be ready to trade up again by then anyway! BTW,..the Mustangs are STILL the NUMBER 1 MOST traded in for the Camaro anyway....so you're still on par!! LOL:wub:

Happy B-day!!;)

Hey JR are you related to Teri?

You are getting cars like I used to trade Hot Wheels!!!!!!!:wacko:

Randy!

Everyone needs a hobby and I sold my boat..HAHAHAHA

Just keep it to cars, women will cost you a LOT more money!! LOL

Trep you are SOOOOO Right..Last wife got the farm LITERALLY...Heck even girlfriends will break you up... I am going to have the top down and we will see how the ford does..If I like It I will keep It until the Camero z-28 comes out.....Randy, Teri has me beat on numbers but I have her on speed and newness..I never buy used, But I did get 3 new ones In one year.One In 4 mo of each other:D..HA HA HA

These are like hot wheels..

2 words - BITE ME! I've had my Jeep for over 6 months now. JR has me beat!

Teri you are Numero Uno In the trading business and you have me on Boats to...:D:D:D:D

Bite Me ??? I know and pray for Lock Jaw....Bwhahahahahaha

Nice Color JR, My 89 GT conv was black. OF course you need to hire one of the local boys to mow the lawn!!

I do love the current horsepower wars though, never thought we'd see them again after the early 70's. Just think the V6 mustang is faster and handles better then a mid-70's Ferarri GTO! Heck my station wagon is faster then a mid 2000's Mustang Cobra, and I don't have the 6.2ltr engine!

I tell ya, my all time favorite though, if I had $150 large would be the Ford GT!

Trep It's so much faster than the G 8 I had and I was amazed how fast It really was but It's so light and I must say this GT Is more than the camero was I didn't think I would really like It but I REALLY Do..It sounds so good..alot of Hp for 3600 LBS....Can get a real tan now..ha ha

Congratulations Jr... I think I'm going to find Cupsetter and move in:lol: I always liked the Mustangs but they were just too darn slow compared to the Chevy's..:eek: <gulp>

Uncle Billy

thanks Billy..Been worried about you.Hope all Is well and your better..Grandson said to tell you Ft Campbell Is still there and booming,,he's getting ready to take a bunch to afganhastan,,,,you take care

jR

Latest posts

Back