Looks like I'm going to be living in Texas in 2008!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Well, my wife finally got word that she has been accepted to a new position within her company - which means my family is moving to San Antonio TX!

This also means that I am retireing. I'm dropping my paperwork today, with a September 30th, 2008 request date.

Kathy will be heading there this October, and we are already planning my "vacations" as trips to TX to visit her and my son / start looking for jobs (never too early to look... right?).

So... next year... looks like I'll be fishing Choke Canyon instead of Potomac during this time of the year. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Don't forget your immigrant package when you check in with TX customs...

S.A. is the best of the big three to live in, much better than Houston or Dallas.

Having lived in Houston, worked in Dallas, I agree with Pat S.A. is a GREAT place to live!! You'll enjoy it, and i'm very jealous of retirement!!!

Trep

Congrat's and enjoy! When you get to the part of 'driving down', you are welcome to stop by E. Texas to hang your hat on the way through.

Tex

You're going to love fishing and living down here. There are so many different places to fish, large and small, that you'll have a tough time picking one. Choke has been great lately with a lot of big fish to catch. Make sure you give some of us locals a holler when you get down here.

Once you get there go to Market Square & eat at Mi Tiera, La Margarita, or Pico DeGallo. You'll be glad you did.

:lol::lol::lol:

Come on down.... We will leave the lights on for ya'.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back