Looking at new boats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I have been looking again,,Might have to get one this winter,,Thinking about a jet boat that I can get on the river with..

You need an airboat JR!! :lol: You could be the NEW "Lincoln Vale of the Everglades!"

If It wasn't so loud..It would be perfect......

JR - thought about it myself many times! My ideal jet boat rig would be a 17' Xpress with 90/65 jet outboard and stick steer in front (to see those pesky rocks(!) and UHMW coating on the hull. Of course, my ideal boat would also be priced so low as not to be realistic either!! :D:D For now, I'm content to paddle my SOT kayak on the upper Potomac.

JR, you are way worse than me in buying and selling!

Severe Depression..HA HA..

ford called me yesterday they got a new black mustang In 44.900.00 LOADED..Now I have a 2011 this Is a 2011 Seems like you are right Teri,Now everyone knows.When I traded the 4 mo old Camero In they started a pool on how long before i traded again..Someone Is tryng to win It....Maybe a Shelby next:D

Looks like the wind Is going to clean the leaves out here, really blowing now.....

Latest posts

Back