"Let's get R-R-R-READY to R-R-R-RALLY!!"

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [URL]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Ok, Nitro and Tracker Owners and Wanna-Be's!

The time has come for us to make our deposits for rooms at the Moors Resort at Kentucky Lake. Full information is on the link listed below or on the home page. Please chose your roommates whenever possible and send me checks that will cover both of you. If you do not have someone to room with and are willing to take pot luck, just send me a check for 1/2 the deposit and we will get things worked out.

The link is to a file in my member library which is a MSWord document. It may take a few moments to completely download, but you can then also print it out with ease. I will update the attendees list as I receive deposits as well as update/add any other information as it becomes available.

Let's Go Fishin'!

me!
http://www.zjstech.net/~library/939/NTOWS Rally.doc

P.S.

After October 15th, our 30 rooms/cottages will no longer be held for us exclusively. April is an extremely busy time down at Kentucky6 Lake with everyone seeking a cure for the dreaded cabin fever.....

We have not been given a deadline for cancellations/refunds. If and when, I will give plenty of advance notice and refunds after the deadline will be accomplished by giving those rooms to latecomers.

Scott, I have recently formatted my hard drive and loaded windows XP. I have not reloaded MSWord. When I click on the link, wordpad opens, but it is blank.

So help me out, we can even vote here, so I would probably add wrong also.lol

How much is half? Not sure if I can go, but I'm going to make deposit anyway. I'll just take pot luck, even if you have to stick me with you:)lol

Robert

Nominal...

Just mail me a check for $20,000... I'll handle the rest..... No need for you to worry over details...LOL Hey Ken...still have some of those Red Avalanches?

scott,any other places to stay?i like to stay in campsites since the boat is close by and i like to barbecue for dinner and such.works out for my partners who fish with me when they go.there is nothing like deer steaks marinated in italian dressing done over a charcoal fire with corn done on the grill also!

oh hows the weather then?we stayed on lake ontario in a non heated cabin then so i wouldnt think the weather gets that cold down there!

Robert - I've got your address; I'll send you a printed copy.

Jeff - I'm sure that there are public campgrounds nearby; I just haven't looked into them. The weather I would expect to be cool; nights in the 40's and days in the 60's with the possibility of seeing some 70's.

me!

40's is great sleeping weather! the mornings are great also for those quick wakeups!

i like the campsites due to the outdoors and not being stuck inside a hotel/motel room.you can go out and rig poles,fix the boat,and stuff like that without too much trouble.cook the food you like,and getting the 1st look at the weather conditions!

outdoors is good!

no problem!ill have to go get a few more tender loins for dinner! my cousin makes(lets) me track his deer for him when he does a boo-boo hit with the bow! he gives me a few tender loins for dragging/tracking the deer.

i just got to get a friend of mine to go with me this year.he is the deer steak man.they taste great!just got to convince him to go.

Latest posts

Back