• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large lot of exclamation points for sale.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
They seem to be very popular with some of the membership here, and I seldom use mine, so I figured I'd sell a few in bulk.

New 100 packs - $10

Buy 3 packs, get one free.

Great for advertisements on sale forums.

Keep an eye out for a future sale of proper capitalization markings. They are used, but I studied them enough that I can afford to sell them now.

:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

How many, and what condition are they in?

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

My whole life has been a series of question marks... Now, I find out you have them in bulk... Wondering if I will last a while longer if I get a new supply... Or, are yours already aged and not "fresh"? (See there goes another one...):D

I usually only have dumb questions. I wonder if a new bulk order of ?'s would make me smarter?

I've got a few bags of mixed symbols. Great for when you're cussin :lol:

%@#^%$$:angry:

Greg,

I had the exclamation points for sale. It was John that wanted to swap me for question marks. I do have a small supply of question marks, but I've been using them up quickly lately with all the questions I ask Bob regarding my outboard cooling problems. If you want, I can send you a few for free, but I don't have many left right now. I was hoping John would get back to me soon so we could make a trade.

NDBass,

I'm not sure. I haven't seen you post any dumb questions here, so I'm guessing you are posting them elsewhere. :p I gave up hope on getting smarter. I forget more and more every day lately.

GRR,

Trade you a bag for a bag? I'll pay shipping. I've got some cussin' I need to do in a few weeks. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

I just want to know if colons cost twice as much as semi-colons. And if so, do they come with a colostomy bag for those who can't afford two? Just sayin....

OK David... now that's just disgusting. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Dunno, GG. Could have used the mixed bag of exclamation points while searching online for parts this last week! And I NEVER need them any other time! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back