JimB and GregD

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
Hey guys - any interest in meeting up in NH on this Saturday? I am fishing up there on Sunday with a few other guys and will let you know when we have it finalized.

Greg, I still want to fish Sunapee one of these days! I was also going to see if you have any interest in heading up to Kezar and maybe saying hello to Lamar in the fall?

Let me know - you can send me an email if you'd like.

Thanks, Bill, the MadKayaker

This weekend i don't think is too good for me. I have a ton of stuff to do. I would much rather fish then do stuff like put brakes on my truck....

Hey guys,

This Sat is tough, i have to go to Bow and do some repair for the inlaws. Gelcoat and rocks just don't go together!

sunday i have a T at Newfound. How about next Saturday? i am open all day. Sunday i have plans (back to Bow).

lets plan Sunappee for September when the air starts to cool down. The lake is pretty warm right now and the fishing has be tough. But i will be open for just about anytime 9/1 and on.

never been to Kezar, but with all the pics lamar posts. The fishing sounds great. lets talk about that.

GregD

Okay - next week I will be fly-fishing in NY so maybe we can plan a September get together. Summer is starting to go by pretty quickly!

Bill, the MadKayaker

Latest posts

Back