It's HERE>..............

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
BPS called today, they got my boat in this morning, I pick it up at HIGH NOON on Saturday.... I can hardly sit still!

BTW, i still gotta 95 180 fs for sale on the swap & sell - the 901 is gonna be awesome!

david

yeah you will!!! They're a little light in the bow tho,..with all the weight in the back like gas/batteries/charger, etc..you'll need to balance it out for best overall performance,..you'll need to take a vent plug out of the prop too. Enjoy!!

Mac

Cool,

We want pictures of the new baby as soon as possible.

Congrats Dave on the new 901. You will luv it ! I love mine. It's an awesome ride. I've been doing a lot of fishing on the river and the 901 handles the water on hi traffic days great.Good luck

Mark

Mac uses that excuse all the time. Actually the truth is he weighs the boat down so much...lol, just kidding, he has too many tubes in the bow of his boat because he cant fit anymore in the garage...lol

No seriously, have fun, that is an awesome boat. A little to short for around here, but inland its all the boat you really need.

Mini

wow,...and to think you may need to borrow MY boat someday,...good luck TWIGGY!!! LOL

Congrats Dave

You'll love your 901. I've had mine two years how and it is by far the best boat I've ever fished out of. What motor did you get? Single or Dual console?

Congrats Dave. Of all the Nitro's I've been in, the 901 is still my favorite.

You'll love it!!

Marke

Latest posts

Back