Interested in a Fall Rally in PA?

• Thread starter Rich D [URL]http://www.raystownresort.com/[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich D

Reaction score
How many folks would be interested in a Fall Rally at Raystown lake in PA? I am thinking in September or early October.

I know this has been brought up before, but it fizzled out. If enough people are interested, I will start arrangements.

See the attached link for the most likely destination.

If you are interested, post the dates that might be best for you.

Rich D

Oh yeah...Git'er done!
http://www.raystownresort.com/

Looking at the rates, Mid to late October may be the best.

And them Basses should be putting on the feed bag then.

That would be fine with me, I was thinking families might like it while it is still a little warmer.

I am certainly interested, can make any date work for me. If any help is needed with the reservations or anything else I am available. I live 2 1/2 hrs. from the lake.

I am interested as well. Would like to make it to a rally, but KY Lake is just too far from NH. So I'd make this one as long as there are not conflicts with local tournaments.

John

I know that I had mentioned this last year. Unfortunately, my schedule went crazy last Fall. I think this year should be a little easier. I'm in and if you want to tag team some of the planning, I'm available.

Brian

If schedule permits, it sounds good have been trying to get to a rally since I joined NITRO & this might be the one.

I'm in for anytime late Aug early Sept. Tox and i could Car Pool What dates arte available? KB

I haven't inquired at the lodge yet, I want to gauge interest before checking dates and group rates. The rates really drop starting October 16, so that weekend might be good.

Latest posts

Back