I'm Staying Out of Trouble........

• Thread starter Larry Harp [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/58
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
In Kern County, Calif.

;>)

Harpo
sheriff.jpg

Kinda like the New Hampshire liscence plates...LIVE FREE OR DIE!! I love that saying and New Hampshire is a great place.

T.s.

When my brother lived in China Lake, CA. (He worked at the China Lk Naval Weapons Center) he was best buddies with the Sheriff there,..they use to hunt Mule Deer and Chukar together all the time....I GOTTA send him this pix!! He'll die laughin'!!! (China Lk is in Kern County!!)

LMAO!!...

Mac

I can't decide if it's real or not but I posted it anyway because it is so funny. I'd like to know for sure.

Harpo

Oh it's real and there was a big stink about it. Evidently it was meant to be a joke and the media got ahold of it.

TOXIC

It's even funnier now that I know it's not a doctored pic. I can just imagine that some of the blue-haired Buick driving crowd got their noses pretty twisted up on that one.

Harpo

As I recall, the story went... The sheriff was soliciting ideas for a new slogan. This was one blurted out, as a joke. Sheriff thought it would be funny to follow through with it. Apparently, others felt differently.

Actually, I just noticed the "And Take Your Doughnuts Too" line along the trim on the door. The pic I had from some time back when this occurred did NOT have that line. I'm thinking someone took a little "artistic license" to that part of the picture...

It does look like it's been tacked on. Notice how the letters go above the moulding without really bending?

Harpo

Latest posts

Back