If You Believed Obama about the 2nd Amendment

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Well, for those of you who cried that we who opposed Obama were wrong... Read this...

Obama kept lying (or at leasty setting up a smoke screen) that he supported the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people...

Here's the truth. He is the most anti-gun President we have ever had in the White House. Everything "we" said about him was true...

When are the American people going to get it... This isn't change... This is the same old "smoke and mirrors", lie after lie just to get power and then screw the truth, screw the people...

"Obama supports some gun control

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Obama administration, cited by many Georgia gun owners as the reason they applied for concealed-carry permits last year, supports restrictions on certain kinds of guns and certain kinds of gun sales.

That's the problem with broad statements that don't really say anything.

Politicians are experts at talking for an hour and saying nothing. the devils in the details. It's not what you say it's what you don't say. Anybody who didn't see this coming really had the blinders on.

TOXIC

I agree, Obama is going to give law abiding gun owners hell. Buy he doesn't mind killing unborn children.

Bubby:(

Obama is in a world of hurt......he let his aligator mouth overload his tweeter arss and he's going to get the rudest awakening he's ever had in his life!! The american people were dumb enough to buy his BS, so now we all have to deal with it!! This is his first real job he's ever had....so buckle up..it's going to be a bumpy ride!! This stimulus BS is going to go down as the single biggest WASTE of taxpayer money in HISTORY...and it lies soley on the shoulder's of the Dem's in congress....we are financially SCREWED!!:angry::(

The only thing that I've heard, though I admit I hesitate to even watch or read the news, is that he has told his cronies that he knows he can't win a "take away all of the guns battle" but he can and will tax and place ridiculous rules and regulations on the ammunition manufacturers. That would maybe put some manufacturers out of business and also put the price of some ammunition out of reach for a lot of consumers.

Bubby, it's just not his killing unborn children but with his approval of partial birth abortion it seems he doesn't mind killing born children.:angry::angry:

Uncle Billy

He's so busy breaking so many campaign promises...it's gonna be a while before he gets around to 2A. But he will.

Back