I Officially Endorse This Economic Stimulus Plan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
(I got this via email today)

Here is a different recovery plan, something that makes good sense.

I

Hey, I'm for that too even though even the author doesn't seem to think it will work. The following is from the same 'speech' that MoFish saw..

"Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work but can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party!

How do you spell Economic Boom?

I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion.

We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or in Washington DC.

And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.

Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest."

Kindest personal regards,

Birk

T. J. Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic

Uncle Billy

Unfortunately, his math is a little off...my calculator says we should only get $425. Not worth it in my book. The original number was pretty exciting, though!

After yesterday's fiasco and the beating the market and everyone's 401k is about to take this maybe the only plan that will work.... let's do it.

You're right, Adam! The math is wrong!!! On a $77 Billion bailout, the number equals $3,500 for every American over the age of 18. If it takes us a couple of years to get through this, that works out to $1,750 per person. Not really worth it, eh? We got almost that much from the economic stimulus package that everyone raved about, and it only delayed the pain.

Latest posts

Back