Hogs in the Fog

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
There's so much motor talk goin on that I though I better post up some fish pics!! Eric and I got out on the Potomac yesterday for one of those once a season days. The big girls are movin up to make sure we have largemouth for another season!!:lol: Changed out launch location to be closer to where we were going to fish because of the fog. Let's just say it felt GREAT to get out this early but as you can see, although they have moved up, there were no raw tales. We caught 25-30 fish from different locations and none of them were spawners. Here are a couple of our better ones. We have a hard time stopping fishing to take pics:lol:

IMG00055-20120320-0830.jpg

IMG00054-20120320-0747.jpg

I hafta get in fishing shape before Carlos and I head to St Clair. A week straight of fishing is not something you just do. Since I sold the boat and I am mooching rides until I get another, I have to get out as much as possible, your back takes a beating. After 4 or 5 trips, I am back to the point that I can do 10 hours of chucking and winding without torquing my back too much. Couple more full days and I'll be ready.

TOXIC

Nice fish Tox!

I know about the back issues...after about three days at the Hollow casting and casting, the ol' back starts acting up and I have to take a break and lay flat on the deck for a few minutes to relieve the pressure...it's hell getting older:p

I was in fairly decent shape until my boat was out of commission for 4 1/2 months. Now after 3 or 4 hours it gets pretty bad.

Very nice ... :);):) Love fishing in the fog, but not running the big mo.

Nice! I can't wait till we can start bass fishing. Till then, keep the peanut oil warm and the bluegills coming. :wub:

Gene

Latest posts

Back