Hey Marke

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey old buddy...

That boss of yours gonna come up with any more Red Wings tickets for you??? Or was that just a "pre-season" tease?

I think they need me to come and personally give them some encouragement this season!!!

LOL

az

Andy,

If you're willing to make the trip over this way, I'll fork over the $44 and BUY tickets. Actually, my Bruins are coming back to town on January 7 (it's a Wednesday I think). I would pilage and plunder to get my hands on a set of those tickets.

Seriously, pick any weekend game that you want to see. I'll work getting tickets. Maybe we can NTOWS sky box...LOL

Hey Marke: Does that mean that if I ever make it to the Detroit area, you would take me to see the Red Wings too? I am a Blues fan, but very seldom find the time to make the trip to St. Louis to see a game. If you ever head this way, let me know and maybe we can meet in St. Louis for a game. How have you been?

Doug,

Absolutely!! (as long as the wings are in town) I'd even buy you a beer while we were at the game. Notice Andy didn't get that deal....LOL

If I ever have a reason to visit MO I'll be sure to give you a call.

I'll be in Kansas City in a few weeks...

Just might be a bit of a drive to St. Louie!

az

Latest posts

Back