hey Mac!

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA trying to catch me are you ????/ Happy Bday Buddy....Now get them building a camero conv..:)

Thanks fella's!! Hey JR,..I saw one in the lobby the other day!! SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!:wub:

Happy B/D Mac may you always have TIGHT LINES & GOOD FRIENDS :wacko:

You know, I was just thinking about the MVM where we all celebrated our B-days at the same time and had the fish fry and cake at Neeley's house. I've got a special present for you/us when I get up there.

Hapy B-day bro.

TOXIC

Happy birthday Mac, and happy anniversary too!

Hey I forgot to tell you, I saw Frank Rappin last Friday night. We were at Sandy's son Alex's wedding and he was there.

Gene

HBD again :)

I bought him lunch yesterday.....i was smart and took him to a Buffet! lol

Happy Birthday you hunk-a-hunk-a burning love!:wub:

Hey, I thought you got a shot for that burning love?:lol::lol::lol:

Randy!

I was doing great until I just read Teri's message,....now I'm spent and I need a cigarette!!:wub:

Happy Birthday....here's a cake for ya....lick off the frosting!!!

sexy_cake.jpg

Neeley, you are sick twisted demented fool! I love it!

I want that cake and I will eat it too! lol

Hey Mac see how soon I can order one 2 SS .....:)

Ken,.....I shot a 276 lasnite....need to tweek the sight a little bit...it's shooting 3" high and 2" left at 20yds. I really need a sturdy bench rest to git'er dialed in,..then it will be one hardware WINNING machine!!!;):rolleyes: Sure is FUN tho....dayum!! (BTW,..I lost a bolt too....I put the 40yd dot on the Caribou's bullseye (it was 42yds accdg to my buddy's range finder) and it shot 3' over it's back!!..SEEEYA!! LOL!!)

Latest posts

Back