Help with spanish

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene B

Reaction score
We are getting a second cat tonight, I was caught in a moment of weakness. :huh::blink: The first one I call El Gato (the cat) I want to call this one "The other cat". If anyone knows the proper words I'd like to know them. The cat also has a grey mark under it's nose so the word for booger would be great too.:lol::lol:

Gene

El otro gato (The other cat)

Alimento de perro (Dog food)

Perezoso, bueno para nada animal (Lazy, good for nothing animal)

Bestia putrefacta estropeada (Spoiled rotten beast)

Amo gatos (I love cats)

Hope this helps. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

How about these options for "booger"

Phlegm - Flema

Slime - Limo

Mucus - Moco

Dried Mucus - Moco Secado

The last one is the closest, non-slang reference to boogers (aka snot!).

Gene,

Glad I could help.

Everyone else,

Glad I could make ya' smile.

KB,

How many times have you said that to me so far? :lol: MUST be true! :p

All the best,

Glenn

I might can help you with some names in Spanish that you prolly couldn't use in English...

KB,

How many times have you said that to me so far?

Glenn, it's not just KB who's said that. There's a whole group of us here on N.T.O.W.S. that meet once a month to talk about whether you're right in the head or not. In fact, we've lately talked about whether we should start meeting every two weeks.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uncle Billy

I love this place!!! So Mexicans don't get boogers? I guess I'll have to make up my own word. I dub her El boogarito. :D I think her "official" name will be Mitsy, because she has extra toes in her front paws.

Gene

Uncle Billy,

KB told me that you all had stopped holding those meetings once you all came to the conclusion that I really wasn't "right in the head". Are you all just discussing the degree to which my mental capacity is flawed now, and keeping tabs on how bad it gets? :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Nahhhhh Glenn, To tell the truth we just use it as an excuse to get out, eat good food and drink a lot of beer. Our wives think we're wonderful men for being so concerned. If only they knew.:lol::lol::lol:

You do realize that if you WERE "right in the head" you certainly wouldn't fit in here anywhere!:p

Uncle Billy

It's so nice to find a nuthouse where I am just "one of the gang". :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back