Has Anyone Seen or Heard From...

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Jim C. Unless I've missed all of his posts or responses, I haven't seen him at all or heard of anyone else seeing him? Do we need to send out a search party?

Uncle Billy

Unca Billy - Jim C is alive and well and just finishing up his tour as a (snow)ski patrol person at one of the Virginia / Pennsylvania Ski resorts. He will back amongst the fishing folks soon and will become a regular poster again, you can bet on it. That is when he isn't being "super-attorney" during the week in Washington. He just has so many hats and superhero outfits he has to wear it is difficult to keep up with. LOL

Ha ha! Good one Bill. Just back from the end of (ski) season trip to Vermont with a bunch of ski patrol buddies and their families. Here's what the gang looked like:

DSCN0950.jpg

The group in action (sort of):

DSCN0962.jpg

And my little guy in the half-pipe (aspiring Johnny Mosley??):

DSCN0991.jpg

Back to fishing next weekend (provided I can catch up with a week's worth of e-mails at work!!). Thanks for asking Uncle Billy (and Bill for answering!). Hope we can get together BEFORE the Not-So-Memorial!! :D

Thanks Bill and it's nice to see that you're alive and kickin' Jim.. Great pictures too.

I agree, hopefully we can all get together again BEFORE next December..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back