HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score

Would everyone please say a Happy Birthday to Enskyte (Bill Kite) and Mini who both have birthdays today!

Happy Birthday you guys and best wishes for many, many more!!:D I hope you got everything you wished for.:rolleyes:

Have a great and very Happy Day!!!!

Uncle Billy

thanks guys and gals....

today is going to be a GREAT day :)

Mini

chronologically 44 today....but its not the age, its the mileage

Happy Birthday Fella's.........Mini,...you better turn your odometer back...you've got the mileage of a '66 Chebby that's never seen a stop sign!!!!:blink::lol:

ill take the 66 chevy instead of the 63 truck chassis I was born with! I think I bent my frame in 82.....

Happy b-day guys, Mini, maybe another bottle of JD is needed.

Buzz

Thanks all...no more Jack please....I think my BAC is still illegal!

AND I am head to northern Michigan this weekend for a little fishing and alot of golfing....I am sure I will drink plenty of Jack while there!

See the other post for more info on my bday :)

Twas a great day!

Enskyte (Bill Kite) and Mini, Sorry I missed your birthdays, was in Tokyo on business and with the family on vacation. Happy Birthday!!

Mini = "chronologically 44 today....but its not the age, its the mileage " dang man, then with all those hooter woomen you must feel like 144!!! LOL Keep at it my friend!!

Trep

Latest posts

Back