Happy Birthday TrepMan!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Given that Trep is a day ahead (I think) and I'm not certain of the precise timing, I know that it's time for him to icrement the calendar again and get another year older. So, its:

Happy Birthday TrepMan! Enjoy a cold beer, your day with the family and here is hoping you figure out some way to go fishing over there! :D

Tex

Happy B-Day Trep, now go have a burger and a beer.....make that a couple of burgers and beers, you could use the weight!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Happy Birthday Trep!!! Go catch some Chinese bass and send us pics.:cool:

Thanks Guys - Haven't been on the site for a while, busy here in South China.

I spent my birthday (always take a vacation day, never want to work on that day) with Beka at Dunkin Donuts, we then got a massage, lunch at a Japanese place, then Dinner at a Italian place with the whole family, and the afternoon was spent watching Eli rehearse with a Philippine band he's been jamming with getting ready for his 2nd performance with them this past Friday night, where at 11 years old he ROCKED the house with Smoke on the Water, Dirty Deeds, and finished the set with TNT by AC/DC!!! I gotta admit I am one proud papa! No fishing here yet, still too hot but friends say there are a few ponds near by we'll try in a month and trying to line up a charter out of Hong Kong for bigger fish!

I'll post some more pics in a few weeks as Eli is one of the "guest" performers at the local Music Festival with the band (KAKTOOZ) on Saturday evening September 24th.

Keep those fish pics coming online, I miss the tug tug of a bass!!!

Trep

2011 Sept 9 Eli and Kaktooz.jpg

Latest posts

Back