Got to watch KVD take it!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G8rmac

Reaction score
Uncle Sam has me in Montgomery, AL for 6 weeks attending a school. Had today off, so I took a drive into town for the Triumph Classic weigh-in. What a blast! Before the weighin I got to speak to GMan Swindle and Jason Quinn and get them to autograph my hat. Both very gracious to their fans, they had been standing under a tent all day with a 115 degree heat index, and spoke to every one that came by like they were best friends. Even got a chance to say hello to Ray Scott!

The weigh-in was fun to watch live and it was great to see KVD take another one, but the highlight of the day was the introduction of 12 wounded warriors that got to fish with the anglers a couple of days ago. The crowd went nuts, and when the anglers spoke about their experience, most of them choked up and had to take a minute to compose themselves as they said what an honor it was for them to be able to fish with the warriors. I pretended to wipe sweat from my eyes, but I don't think it was just sweat.

All in all, a fun day in Alabama!

Eli and I just watched the replay of T #1 of the post season on Jordan, what a GREAT tourney, amazing the guy loosing the fish AND rod/reel at the dam!

KVD RULES

Great fishing event, I was on water watching/pictures Lake Jordan and Alabama River. It was hot temps 100+. Sure went through the water/gatorade.

Latest posts

Back