Got the wife an Envoy for Christmas.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
Finally back to a GM again.:wub:

Wasn't planning to get rid of the mini van for another year, but this came about at a price I couldn't pass up. 2002 with 50,000 miles, nicely equipped. It was owned by the owner of the company I work for and only driven when he was in town for a visit. I know the history and maintenence on it.

A wash and wax and it cleaned up good as new. This ought to put me some brownie points in the bank with the wife. Lord knows I can always use them.;)

envoy.jpg

Steve

Yep. Hitch, wiring,tranny cooler, and plenty of oomph.

Too bad I'll never be allowed to drive it...:)

Had an 02 Trailblazer (same engine, chassis etc), and we loved it so much we bought an 06 after the 02 was totalled. They are pretty good tow vehicles, and for what they are not all that bad on fuel.

Very cool Steve,..she's gonna love it!! I bought my wife an '87 Trail Blazer when they were new. At the time, we had an '84 Fiero and a 5mo. old baby. I went to the dealership and talked to the salesman,...got the price I wanted and then told him,.."Have it ready by Dec. 23rd at 3:00pm,....I'll pick it up after work on my last day before Xmas break!"

Went to the bank....got the title of the Fiero,..forged her signature (yeah...it was totally illegal...:eek::unsure: ) and drove that car into work that day...she was non the wiser!! After I picked up the truck, I drove to a craft store,..bought a GIANT red bow and then parked the truck in the driveway. When she pulled in the driveway from work, I walked outside with Jamie all bundled up and in her car seat, and said,.."Merry Christmas,...your baby wants to go for a ride in your new sled!" Needless to say,...Santa scored that year!! :wub:

That was cool....sure wish I could do stuff like that more often. Maybe THIS year,..I'll get her that riding mower she's always wanted,.......with the snow blower attachment!;)

Steve - You the MAN!! Great present and a great SUV for her! You will definetly score points and more!

Mac, you have gone from a romantic to a man with a death wish....:(

I have personally mentioned the value and quality I saw when we were looking for a new ride, in the Envoy and it's "siblings", to three different acquaintences who each were looking at "foreign" models and ended up with the GM. so far, so good, not a single repurcussion and each say they have also spread the same message.

Got my wife a Equinox Sport last year......she loves it. She just drove it down to Florida and back to Virginia last week.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back