Good Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well 6:10am here in RainyLanta. Have an early call with Indai and Europe today, and have been working like a dog this week!!

Raining here, hope it clears, i'm planning to try to get out Sat afternoon for a few hours.

Trep

Good morning all, talking about 5 to 8 in. of the white stuff here Fri.:(:wacko:

Morning: Temperature still hanging around that 60 degree mark this morning, but suppose to start dropping today. By tomorrow in the 20's and 30's and snow for the weekend and all of next week. :(

18 degrees here (wind chill 0:eek:). Off next week to pheasant and quail hunt. Have a good one, Chris F.

Morning All!! Like everyone else the weather will be getting colder. By Friday it should be in the lower 30's. I took off Friday to go hunting. Maybe a mistake because of the winds.

I hope everyone has a GOD filled day.

Barry from La.:)

Morning... It is cold, 30-35 degrees, and raining here... shiould be snow my noon...

Good morning all. I think it is 43 bazillion below zero wind chill here in Leavenworth this morning. Only time I've ever been colder was walking around the Fort Drum training area on a clear sky winter night.

Good morning everyone. That weather front must have slowed a little, cloudy with a little rain and in the 70's again today. Windy, stormy and dropping temps. tonight.

Steve

Morning all..

Here in Olathe, KS---Had Ice storm last night and they are calling for 12+ inch of snow by tomorrow morning

:blink::blink:

Rick

Well Hale Damage ... how are other things in Ohhhh-Lay-Tha!? How are you folks doing on that Bass Pro Shop? I had thought it was to be ready in November?

I heard that big snow will hit us [including you] only if the cell shifts 20 miles to the west.

Wow trepper, working like a dog, i will have to keep an eye on the stock.

:D

i don't know about your dog, but mine lays around sleeping all day....;)

Dave - Yea I was thinking about that dog thing too!! My puppies are like on-off switches, they either RUN RUN RUN and play or SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!! LOL

Morning Marty--

Here is what is on the BPS web site................

""We are pleased to announce that the Grand Opening of Bass Pro Shops in Olathe, KS is scheduled for February 2007. Staffing for our newest Outdoor Super Store, including our World Famous Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant is scheduled to begin on Monday, December 4th, 2006.

We invite you or any of your friends or family who share our passion for the great outdoors to attend our Job Fair and discuss employment opportunities with our Management Team.

Our job Fair is

Monday, December 4th - Wednesday, December 6th

8 am to 7 pm

The Job Fair site is located at the

Holiday Inn Olathe

101 West 151st Street

Olathe, KS""

I was going to maybe try for a part-time there --- BUT --- THEN--- :blink: I'd rather go fishing..

I'll be at the front door - 1st in line--when they open the doors.........

Rick

Hey Rick......we got your storm here in Springfield. Got about 2 inches of ice and sleet since last night, and now are expecting 9-12 inches of snow. I am now working at the trailer plant in Ozark, MO about 7 miles south of Springfield....and we shut down early and went home.

Latest posts

Back