FLW and Bombardier settle lawsuit

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://clembone.wordpress.com/2009
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK.... odd, but ok. I would think that there would have been some bad blood between the two after a lawsuit, but I don't know the ins and outs of what happened. Even if it were "settled", the mere fact that someone tried to sue me would put me off with dealing with them in the future.

Thanks for the update.

All the best,

Glenn

I agree TritonGlenn, it would make me really think before getting back into that situation, but in this world the almighty dollar carries a lot of weight, even more so with the economy the way it is now.

Keep in mind that there was a Bankruptcy filed by Genmar (parent/sister company of the FLW)... And, also think about the fact that Irwin Jacobs is now likely to end u[p owning Ranger Boats. Bombardier needs those transoms for motors and needs the exposure from the FLW. Likewise the FLW needs Bombardier for sponsorship... Complicated, I am sure...:unsure:

Watch,...if Irwin ends up owning Ranger (again)...they'll only be available with 'Rudes on'em!:eek:

Maybe, but Yamaha still has contingency money for the FLW for 2010... So it might be just Bombardier and Yamaha pre-rigged

Back