Fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
Was out the other AM, using various methods for bobber fishing,(wife likes to bobber fish), if we use live bait (crawlers/crikets) I spend most of the time baiting her hook.

I was using my crappie rig, slip bobber and small plastic, figured out a pattern that she could fish and I could spin for fish hanging in 15-20 ft of water.

To the point, another boater came by, saw me catching fish, but not what or how big, he kept trying to see what I was doing and I would not give him the chance. He finally got close enough to ask if I was crappie fishing and I told him I was just playing.

He came back two more times trying to figure out what I was doing.

It was funny.

cq:D

I like having fun with people like that!

Alot of times I will turn my back when I catch one and WOOHOO, HIGH FIVE...THAT's A MONSTER and throw it in the livewell to make it more interesting:lol:

These thrill seekers are problems all over the country. That's why the smaller lakes here in Maine are such a pleasure as they are 5 or 7 Hp limited. Better than that.....about 90% of the time, I am the only boat on the lakes. Some of them are up to 200 acres. Good bass fishing in all of them. Combine that with a beautiful sunrise, it don't get any better. That's why I usually leave the PT185 in the yard on weekends and the 14' Jon boat gets used.

I get a lot of people come up to me or say something because I'm tossing big swimbaits. LOL!

I ledge fish alot during the hot summer and people will always stroll by me slow to see what the hell I'm fishing out in the middle of the lake:lol:

Latest posts

Back