"Fishing Sucked in Texas this past weekend, Sim, be glad you didn't try

• Thread starter Michael S [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/94
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael S

Reaction score
Well guys my cousin came in town this weekend and we hit Fayette County Lake (west of Houston)....and we tore the fish up. It felt good to set the hook into some of these hogs.
Mike2.jpg

Now those are some beauties. I would love those for a tournament.

Yeah Pat it is a slot lake...I am sure you know about it since you are in Austin....it can't be that far of a drive from Austin.

But it can be a tough place to fish...slot or no slot.

now, that's just mean...

See, we drove thru fayette county in texas on the way home...

I knew if we could have fished it would have been a good weekend to do so...

I think you need to re-title this post "Fishing Sucked in Texas this past weekend, Sim, be glad you didnt try".

Good fish!

My pleasure Sim.

The newspaper in Houston issued a fishing report for fayette on Thursday before the holiday weekend and they said do not even waste your time with Fayette this weekend they said it was to hot and the fish where not biting. I am glad they said that it was like having the whole lake to myself. And I am still up in the air on if it was worth my time to go this weekend....lol.....

I have always noticed the bad fishing reports on Fayette, Of course a bad day on Fayette is still a pretty good day on other lakes.

Those are some good fish.

BMCD

We did have a good day...we caught 26 fish ranging from 2.5 to 7lbs. We where off the water by 11:15.

Latest posts

Back