Fishin' Friday with the Mini Man

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Mini and I went out Friday,....had a blast as usual...he caught the 5lbr on the right and I caught the 4lbr on the left within 5 mins of eachother at our 1st stop. After that,..it was slooooow....but we ended up with 18lbs or so by the end of the day. Thanks again Mini,..as always..it was a great time!:cool::rolleyes: (It was a rare day on the 'Clair too...flat,..less than a foot chop and very few boats!! Sunny,...and after a cool morning,...it got really HOT in the afternoon!!)

toads.jpg

I hate you....:lol::lol: Dock lifts still not fixed, boat is sitting in the driveway and the shrimpers have been at my dock every night throwin cast nets for the scrumptious little morsels.:angry: The weather has finally cooled off a little here (only 88-89 during the day) and the humidity has come down. My fishun brain has kicked in and I want to get out!! See you in the spring!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Very nice pair of smallies. I actually 'touched' some of my fishing poles this weekend, but unfortunately no reels on them and I simply moved them from one place to another. Got about 6 weeks or so to go before I will get back out.

Tex

Tox,..atleast you have your chick car to hold you over until spring!!...LMAO!!:rolleyes:;)

HA!! Will be crusin back to VA in it Friday morning leaving around 2am. Heading back to FL Tuesday same time....I wouldnt drive but I need to get the "Chick Magnet"....er, I mean chick car:lol::lol:inspected and tagged.

TOXIC

Another 1.3 million 'yota's recalled again over the weekend.....you're still in the clear for now!!

I can see you now.....in the garage, Friday morning,...talking to yourself: "650 miles to Virginia,...I gotta 1/2 a box a cigars,...a full tank o'gas,...it's dark,...and I'm sitting in a chick car!! HIT IT!!"

:lol::p

I bet that 4lbr fought HARDER than that one!!......:rolleyes:

NICE LrgMth!!:wub: Someday,..maybe,...I'll get one of those!!

I've always said, "You can take a 5lb. smally and tie it to the a$$ of a 10lb LM and the LM will drown"!:lol:

Nice brownies M & M!! That's a dandy head also Dave! I gotta agree with TEE though. Them brown fish are bruisers of a fight. Almost like a Magnum Spot!! :D

Now that is a couple of nice toads. I'm gonna have to work hard to beat that in the lakes in Maine.

Best part of the day was watching that SKUNK eave the boat :)

Had fun as usual Mac-Daddy!

Nice fish,,Would love to get Into some of those but they all left Indiana and went North..Really for the hot year we have had seems lucky to catch anything..Been miserable but Better than the damm cold,I can't stand cold..getting to old for the old repaired bones and joints to move...

nice fish Mac!!

We have largehead toads like that here ya know! Come South old man!!!!!!!!