FINALLY!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Brone

Reaction score
I can put another one under my belt. I just did something that I had regretted not having done since the early 80's. I saw saw Van Halen in concert. And wow-absolutely worth the wait. Any skeptical VH fans out there. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

He can sure play can't he Jim?? I've never liked them that much but his playing can't be argued with.:huh:

Uncle Billy

I've heard that David Lee and Eddie both have been working out and really getting their $h!+ back together again.

I say go boys!

Seen them 4 times!

I was lucky to see them open for Black Sabbath in 78':cool:

I was like...who INF is this? David Lee was an absolute wild man on stage! Black and yellow leather pants and nonstop all over the stage. My drunk buddy closed one eye and thought it was a bee on stage! lol:lol:

Ironically...that was Sabbath's last tour:(

Diamond dave was great. They looked really fit too. Great show.

How was Wolfgang on bass? I didn't realize they were already doing shows. I hope they come down my way.

Wolfgang got the job done. He didn't match the stage presence of the others but that's to be expected. He seems to do quite well on the harmony vocals too. Just a really good concert. So glad I went. EVH has been my #1 guitar hero since I was a teenager learning to play rock N roll guitar. He's a heavy influence on my style of playing.

Eddies good... But doesn't hold a candle to Steve Morse.. Saw VH in the early 90's

My hearing has never been the same!!

KB

Latest posts

Back