Finally got the pics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
Last fall on my b-day (Oct 2) we had the last of the NBAA tuesday night tournaments, only 3 hours long and it was pretty dark after (as you can see) due to the days shortening.

We had an incredible night catching for almost two hours straight. Never had a fish less than 4lbs. We won with 25+ on 5. The pic shows 4 of the 5....

I promised I would post it when I got the pics emailed to me, I finally got them last night.

Enjoy :)

Mini

bdaybass.JPG

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn! Those are some nice toads Mini!!

Tim

I stand corrected on the weight. It was 24+ pounds. I think it was 24.87 :)

Thanks Tim. Nice bday present eh?

That would be one heckuva way to spend the ole bday! Followed up with some nice cocktails!!

Tim

:angry:!@#$%^&*!@#$%^

I never catch even one like that.:angry:

Good for you though. J-E-A-L-O-U-S

Many cocktails followed. I took a vacation day the next day. :)

Thanks all.

Teri, dont worry girl. You WILL get one.

WOW

I've cought fish pretty solid for two hours before, but they were not that size (much, much smaller) or a different species. Darn impressive!

Wishing I would have gotten a picture of the 6.9....part of a 27.8+ bag of five smallies...

WOW Mini, I haven't caught 4 that big in my life, let alone in 3 hours - You ROCK dude! Great birthday present!!!

WOW!!!!!!!! That's about all that can be said! So the total was 24.87 and not 25.0 huh?

Geeez, what a fibber.:p:lol:

Uncle Billy

Yes sir! I tend to embellish a bit when its been a while...lol

Either that or I am getting old and the ol' hard drive in the head is too full! Maybe I need to run a defrag!

Yes Sir..... The longer it has been, The better I was ......

RoyC

Guess that shoots Toby's song all to hell!

"I'm not as good as I once was. But I am as good once, as I ever was!"

I heard that Tox and C111 were being banned from St. Clair...Something to do with coming from the east coast..Maybe they are afraid of snakeheads coming attached to that ole Boat of Carlos...Must be about time for a new one....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back