FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDD!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Got the boat wet today for the first day of fishing season. Very little ice left. Water temp was 44, so we didn't even break out a rod. Felt so good just hearing that merc rev-up for the first time since Oct. Motor started like it had been run yesterday. Now for a little warmer water and Maine bassin' will be in full swing.

I cant beleive you didnt break out a rod :wacko: with those kind of temps its prime time to catch a big one with a jig or stickbait. You can also load the boat with smallies with something like a spoon or a gold silverbuddy.

Went to Cobbossee today, caught 2 white perch on a jiggin spoon. No fish on the finder in less that 20 feet. Water temps 42-44 depending on the area. Headed back tomorrow to find the BASSSS!!!!

MeBassn

The lakes in Missouri have been around that temp all winter, this is the first year that I went fishing every month, kicked butt with the X-rap. Lake temp today was 49 at start of day and was 53 by 3pm. Topwater fishing is about here!:D

Don't mean to bust your chops but I was fishing without a shirt in 61 degree water yesterday.:rolleyes: Caught a few nice ones too.

Harpo

Got out on the river yesterday not expecting to catch much and ended up with 3 fish, the biggest of which was 3-7 !! I was very surprised. Watre temp was 50.0 at it's warmest, 48 almost everywhere. First tourney is in 2 weeks, I hope the water warms a little bit.............

Latest posts

Back