Fall mini rally Sept 21st & 22nd

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well unfortunately, Curtis won't be here. He wussed out. Something about a wind storm tore his roof off the house and he thinks it best to replace it before winter. Geez! Give me a break. That's why you have a garage! LOL Good luck Curtis. Don't think you need Marke to come up. Give me a shout when the roof is done. If I have a day or weekend I can sneak in with no bird trips then it's on! Anyhow, many are coming to see Marke off. He will be at my house by 8:00 pm or so Friday night and will stay at least until Sunday. He may stay until Monday morning and leave right for Detroit from my house. Not sure. Anyhow, there will be BBQ again, BEER!!!mmmm beer, oh, sorry, and fishing, lots of fishing. I have room for someone to crash on the floor if you like. Bob G will be over on Sunday, Buzz is coming out Friday night. Stan Jones and some of his friends will be out and only 10 minutes away. Lets give 2002 and Champlain a proper send off for the season. A good hooraaaaahhh and slam some toads! Feel free to call me or e-mail me if you wish to come. The door is always open, the beer cold, food hot, and fish biting. Please, only serious anglers need apply! LOL Kidding, we're letting Bob come! LOL Neeley, you check on airline tickets yet? We can get you at either Burlington VT or Dorval in Montreal. The leaves will just be starting to turn to. Hey Marke and Stan, don't forget coats, it is getting nippy at night already. 40's last night. Welcome to the mountains of northern NY!

Rob,

I currently plan on attending as plans are at this time I will be up there at my place.

Great, Actually Bob told me that last night on the phone. I forgot. We will shoot over and pick you up Doug. Actually, it will probably be Marke and I in my boat, perhaps you can put yours in for you and Bob? Then if time allows Stan can meet up with us in the Skeeter!

Man, why do people think living in NH makes me a flat lander? It's cold here too you know....LOL If you and Michelle don't mind I'd like to crash there Sunday night too. I'll need a good nights rest after haul'n toads for two straight days before I make that drive to MI.

Come on out Ken. I need someone to ride shotgun on Monday so I don't get lost. I'll call in sick on my first day because I'll be out in New Brunswick somewhere...LOL

No problem Marke. You can leave the TV-18 here too. I'll use it to trade in towards my clear 911! That, my TF and about 30k more and I'm almost there! LOL

Well that figures! I'm heading up to Winni and was hoping Marke and Curtis would be around for some fishing that weekend. Now I find out Marke is heading north and Curtis can't fish...geez!!!

Marke, you can leave the TV-18 with me, I'll sell it for ya!

Bruce, send Curtis an e-mail anyway. Since he's not coming to Champlain maybe he can sneak off for a few hours on Winni.

Latest posts

Back