Eli's new sport - on Youtube!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK so i've done a TERRIBLE job of finding local fishing here in China.

Eli has been focusing (after school/homework) on his music and is taking guitar lesson's from a Filipino guitarist here in Shenzhen, part of a rock band booked for 2 years at a local sports bar. He was featured 3 weeks ago in a music festival, and he was Jammin with the band (Kaktooz) at the sports bar X-Ta-Sea this past Tuesday night (the kids had 3 days off for Chinese holiday), so I thought I would share it with my Nitro family.

This is just a short 1.5 minute video, our first try at editing and posting on YouTube. Over the next few weeks we'll work on posting more of his past and future performances!

So if you want to see what Eli at 12 is doing evenings here in Shenzhen, check in out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH25L8M6C_Q

Some great food there..I loved It...Great Trep....JR

Very cool... He will have stories to tell for forever...

Music is something he can enjoy playing the rest of his life. I mess around with guitars too and played at a church service last week for the first time. :wub: Sorry no youtube. LOL

Guitars and fishing, it doesn't get any better than that! A word of caution, guitars are like crankbaits, you need lots of them. ;) You have to have deep divers, medium divers, shallow divers, lipless etc. LOL I currently have 8 guitars and I suspect that others here have more than that. I got a tee shirt yestersday for my birthday that sums it up nicely. "So many guitars, so little time" :D

Keep up the good work Eli!

Gene

JAMMMMMMMIN!!:D Classic rock is the best! Way to go Eli!!!:cool::cool:

Trep, a couple of months ago I got to go to a private concert at Gibson guitars in Nashville and got my pic with and got to meet Fred Turner of Bachman Turner Overdrive fame. Fred and Randy Bachman have a new band called Bachman & Turner now and they played all their old classics at a great concert for about 300 of us.

Hope all is well in China for you and you can find them basses!