For your viewing pleasure - Eli live on stage in China

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
I can't decide which is cooler - Eli doing Ozzy or Eli doing Skynard (the Southern boy in me), he may debut Paranoid by Black Sabbath and Ain't Talking 'Bout Love by Van Halen this weekend. He performed the Kinks hit You Really Got Me a few weeks back. (Yes, i'm showing a little Proud Papa syndrome!! LOL)

Rock On my Georgia BrothaFromAnothaMutha!!!

Trep

Way to go, Eli! Even some AC/DC in there.:cool: Add some Metallica and I might fly to China to see you guys!;)

OK Tom - He's working on Master of Puppets, I'll let you know when he's ready!!! LOL

He just started playing Ain't Talking 'Bout Love, You Really Got Me, and Paranoid (Black Sabbath) with the band, he's on-stage again tonight!

Trep

Very cool Trep. I clicked on some of the other vids as well that were associated with that one.

Anyone else notice the girl shadow dancing on the screen in the upper left hand corner? I didn't either until my wife asked what I was watching and pointed it out. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Wow.. Just awesome.. You should be proud, that is just great..

Thanks Gang he's up to 87 so were getting there, only 2 days since I put it up.

Glen - Hard sometimes to keep up with posting video's since he's performing weekly these days!! LOL He did 2 sets last night, including U2s With or Without You.

Eli will keep the hits coming!

Trep

Trep, Doesn't look like Eli is sadden by the seperation from the states. Rock on!

Proud dad, he has the show in his pocket.

Dennis in Al

Awesome, Trep. I vote for Van Halen! I still love listening to them.

LOL...he's on his way...very cool!! Love the black socks...he's the new "Angus Young"!!

Glen - "girl shadow dancing on the screen" My wife noticed that first thing at the show!! And how the girl changed song to song sometime, I was too busy watching the music!!