Dear Mr. Madoff

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Koepp

Reaction score
never mind.. its too dam long of a rant. I deleted it after loading.

He's not much different than a guy who picks up a gun shoots up his neighborhood or workplace. Destroys a lot of lives, brings tremendous grief to thousands of people.

My guess is the guilty plea will net him an easier prison environment. He'll undoubtedly spend the rest of his life in prison, but someplace minimum security. Too bad. Love to see them put him in with hardened criminals.

I agree with TEE. Although, he is not worth the price of a bullet, however, I would supply it, if someone asked me too.

Did anyone see that latest stat that it costs more for lethal injection than to keep someone in the pen for life?

WTF?

A bullet is very cheap!:huh:

I'm not buyin' that stat TEE.........I heard/read it cost's @ $40G's/yr to house a prisoner...that's over 1/2MILL for a 15 yr sentence!! How could a couple of lethal syringe's cost THAT much?? WTF is right!!! My Mom's open heart surgery and hip replacement combined, didn't cost THAT much!!

His wife needs to be there too.

She withdrew over $15mil moments before his sentencing....

My thoughts exactly...where the hell do they get these stats?:wacko:

Mac, it ain't the needle and death cocktail that costs a lot. It's the 10 years of hearings, motions, re-investigations, reviews, appeals, etc. Basically, the anti-death penalty crowd has made it so costly to execute a death row inmate, it's become cheaper to keep them off death row.

A couple of states are now suspending death sentances due to budgetary constraints.

It's economics, used as a weapon to defeat the political will of the people.

Wouldn't it be nice if the anti-death penalty crowd and the pro-amnesty for illegal's crowd would lighten up on their levels of hypocricy and allow all their "friends" to live, free of hassle in THEIR neighborhoods and subdivisions?? I'd love to see the expression on Nancy Pelosi's face if they told her an illegal alien on parole from drug dealing and murder was moving in next door to HER!! "C'mon Nancy,...give the poor ex-con a chance,...he NEEDS your love and compassion and a 2nd chance at not getting caught....infact...he may just VOTE for YOU next time too!!":p:wacko::cool:

In China, etc. dont they charge the family for the cost of the bullet or something? Can we help? after all, his wife is already dipping into their "savings"? (gross sarcasm)

I hope he becomes somebody’s b*tc* in prison then … he may know what it's like to get sc**wed

Sorry Rich ... just venting

Latest posts

Back