Curse-July 4

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
On July 4 I had an ok day...it could have been better though...and i think i know why it wasnt great....

I DIDNT CONTRIBUTE TO THE GOOD MORNING THREAD!!!!! lol

It all started a little after 12:00 on Monday Morning. I was spending the night with a buddy, we left the movie theatre and drove to his house. At about 12:20 or so...I get pulled over:blink:....I get my first ticket...heck...first time i've ever been pulled over:(....so we get to my friends house and we decided to swim late at night. well this is good...i left my swim suit at home...so i got to watch.:angry::angry:..it wasnt too bad tho...a storm moved in after about 20 minutes. (Oh yeah...both my sister and I were there) so we all went in and watched a movie. What movie did we pick???? Monty Pithon and the Holy Grail.:angry:..possibly the WORST movie i have EVER seen...ok there are a few funny parts..but...i'm not a huge fan of it. Finally we go to bed at 3:30...at 7:00 my friends mom wakes us up.....lighting struck a hay bail and its now burning:huh::huh:....so we all go down and try to put this thing out.....it was wet, cold, and storms were moving in....at 8:00 or so we go back to bed.:D..get up at 1:00...we went to walmart bought some paintball stuff and had a fun afternoon! :rolleyes:It cleared off and it was hot and muggy. The later part of the day was better...but the morning was AWEFUL!!!!! :angry:lol!!!

I'll never forget to contribute to the "Good Morning" thread again!!! sorry Bill!!!!!:lol::D

LOL LOL LOL

BJ you didnt like Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Its one of my all time favs right up there with Caddyshack and Clerks. Granted its dry brittish humor but its really funny if you get it.

Ok....i'll admit it....the first time i saw it it was funny....a little dry..but funny..

and yes....

It is a lot funnier the second time you see it...

It is just so stupid.....they get there...and then they get arrested!

BJ

WHAT? Who doesn't LOVE "the Knights that say NEE!!!" and that killer Rabit!! MAN that black knight doesn't quit!!! BWWWAAAA

Sorry BJ, i'm a huge Monty Phyton fan, next time i'm in NY i'm gonna see Spamalot!!

Spamalot???? whats that?

It was an ok movie...its like Napoleon Dynamite....no point to it...lol..It is funny...just different....i guess

You want a funny movie???

Blues Brothers

I hadn't seen it in years but I was telling Andy about Belushi so we rented it. Could only find it on VHS no DVD. We laughed till we cryed and some of the best music ever...James Brown, Ray Charles, Aretha, John Lee Hooker, Steve Cropper, Duck Dunn....you can't find better than that.

Harpo

Bring out yer dead..........

I'm not dead yet.........

You soon will be.........

But I'm feeling better......

And of course.......We're on a mission from God. And don't forget Animal House. I had to play Belushi (Jake) in front of 300 people and sing. "Briefcase Full of Blues" what a great set of tunes.

TOXIC

Wasn't it in Holy Grail where the King takes his son the Prince who is obviously gay, to the window and points out to the kingdom and says "Son, Some day all this will be yours".

The gay Prince replies, "Whaaaat, the curtians?:lol:

Harpo

When we were in Branson a couple of years ago we watched the show that had people dress and sing (with their real voices) some celebs..like Elvis, and the Blues Brothers were in it. They showed a clip of the movie...it was funny...i'll rent it the next time i'm out!!!

OK OK!!! yes Monty Python has some VERY funny scenes....it just moves slow for some reason!

BJ

Latest posts

Back