Coconut Oil

• Thread starter Jeffry Skidmore [URL]http://www.cbn.com/media/play
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a friend send me this same video several weeks ago.....good story and so I went out and got the one in video and am using it.....after all it can't hurt and only help......maybe even rub some of my favorite plastics in it before I go out to the lake....

Never thought of the bait angle mike; you may be on to something!

:D

We've been using it for a while now, the same stuff. Cheryl (mi amour) says limit intake to two tablespoons a day. I put one in my coffee; no appreciable change in taste, and sure helps when I go to do my "man-chores" in the morning!:) You can't beat it for frying eggs; pan gets so slick the eggs wanna slide right out.

Saturday, I nuked some just enough to get it liquified and mixed it with some scrammbled eggs for Dad (93yrs old). they didn't taste ant different, and didn't get so dry when they were done.

The important part is to make sure you are using a high quality brand, like Nutiva. It makes all the difference.

JSkid.. I wasn't sure of how much to use so thanks for the tip, I too use some in my morning coffee and have used it to cook eggs and even fresh tuna.... and I've done stranger things with my baits so next time out I will take some and try it, after all bass need to stay healthy too.....

Rusty... I think no matter what brand as long as it is All Natural......with 0 trans fat......

Dang I think it's helping my memory already......0 trans fat:p

randy,

I don't think there's any substitution for the real stuff. So many of these supplements have stuff in them you don't need (or may even be harmful; very little regulation in the supplement business).

Something else we're gonna try instead of sugar/sweeteners is cocnut palm sugar. It's supposed to be better for you because it has a low glycemic index. If I'm not mistaken, it's made from the crystalized sap of a coconut palm. Dr. Oz recommends it for diabetics because the blood glucose levels don't spike like they do when using the others.

Everyone should do their own research, as some of these claims may or may not have been substantiated. I just do what the boos sez!

Latest posts

Back