Can I hitch a ride at the end of March?

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Heading to VA the last weekend of March. I have to be there from the 29th - 31st, but I'll more than likely be flying in on the Friday just prior so that I can do prep and check on things Friday and Monday prior to our event.

So I'll be sitting in a hotel room all weekend long from March 26th-27th.

Any chance I can bum a ride (and borrow a rod/reel or two) with someone? Anyone available for a Potomac (or any other) trip? :cool:

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn

Wish I could help, but the VA State Mr. Bass tournament is that weekend. Hopefully someone will be free that is a great time on the river.

Steve

Where is the VA Mr. Bass tournament being held? Thanks for the info.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn, I think I am in town then. Where are you staying? If I am home you are more than welcome to come show me your old spots!! :lol:

on edit, shoot me an email to my work address and lets see if we can play.

Get Toxic back up here that weekend and lets all surprise Bill from VA.. The Hot side in March?

BF

That would work for me Bruce! Wish I could meet up with a bunch of the guys from the board, but I'm sure a lot of people will be ramping up for the fishing tournament season, if not already knee deep into it.

Carlos,

I don't have your work email. My M.I.L. wants me to stay over at her house, but she lives in Deep Creek and our event is on the other side of the water (Langley). I'll probably try to find a hotel close by. I'd be happy to show you my old spots. Not sure if they are still producing three years after I last fished them, but you're more than welcome to them. With as much time as you fish on that river, I'd probably be showing you stuff you already know. But you never know.... :cool:

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back