• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BPS Pro Qualifier PQ1000XPSHL Reels....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
I have recently switched from these 'round' reels to the low profile reels. I have (4) of these slightly used reels and they are all 6:1 gear ratio and are all LEFT hand retrieve. These reels retailed for $90 but you could always find them on sale for $50-$60 if you were patient. They are in excellent condition and are still very smooth. I am looking at $100 for all 4 of them and I will pay for the UPS shipping. If anyone is interested or has anymore questions, let me know.

Bryan

I may be interested, got a couple of deals in the works though.

Do you still have these?

I have one of the reels left. Another member here offered me a custom built thingy for my rod box that looked pretty cool. Should be making the exchange any day now. As of right now, I think I am going to keep the last reel. It isn't in as good of shape as the other 3 anyway.

Bryan

Hey Mikel, the reels are once again available. Just sent you an email. Let me know if you are still interested in these reels.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back