BassTrackerMA

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Wright

Reaction score
BTM, looked for you Wendsday night at 4/225. Sorry if I missed you. we landed 4 pike,1 Pick, 24 Calico and the sad part just 1 bass. Not great but just love to be out there! Let me know if you want a little tour. Good fishin!

Bill,

HI man, sorry I had to work late wednesday and thursday night of last week, updates to the computers. gratz on all those fish sounds like you made out well, Pike atleast, I got about 5-6 Pike this past weekend. I ended up also going to 225 on Monday night of last week, I had just bought a new buzzbait, and beleive it or not, i just dropped the trolling motor and drifted down stream about 3-4miles. Caught myself 2 nice size bass and a Pike to boot. My buddy also got 2 bass. First time in 15yrs of fishing that dam river, WE WON, lol. wow, how a bass boat helps you catch'em.:D:D I will deff. let you know when we can head back down and go on a little tour. Thanks again and good luck

Latest posts

Back