Bass Pro Shops

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to Bass Pro Shops in Kodak,Tn tomorrow...

Are they any better deals at the store versus the Catalog or online?

You can check the store sale circular on line. From time to time you will find some clearence items in the store you won't find on line. I would always prefer to see or feel the item person if it something I have never used before.

HP

I love it there, its the closest one to Knott County Kentucky

Gotta agree with Herndonpro-there are a few things in the store you can't find online and I like to hold and operate things like reels, etc. Also, I have found some good deals in the clearance clothing section, but that is hit or miss. Check online for the store you are going to visit, you can see there current sale circular before you go. Other than that, it's always a good trip!

Spent all day there. Guess what? I'll be there again tomorrow n Monday, Tuesday-------fatrap

I work at the San Antonio store and from personal experience, the catalog, on line and the stores may all be different. But that is art of the fun.

Mini and Mac, why don't you come to San Antonio some time would like to meet you all.

Don and Todd I'm not that far from you guy's I live in Hurley Va but work in Pike Co for ICG...Im in the Sidney area.

Ed I grew up in Elkhorn City. That's a little way up the road from Sidney but still Pike co.:)

Elkhorn City is maybe 30 minutes from Hurley....Hey Tod,those December pics in your library what lake are you on?

Im in the middle of you guys, the pics are from noriss, one on the botom is carr fork

You ever fish Lake Cumerland Todd? I went down there this past fall and thats what caused me to buy a baot lol..I really liked the place.

Yes I fish cumberland been going there for 15 years, I fish carr mostly its only 7 miles from home, I like woodscreek, laurel and noriss real well to.

Latest posts

Back