"Bad, Poor, Service" - BPS?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Heydt

Reaction score
ARGH!!! How does this place stay in competition??? You'll recall that Monday, I spoke with "Mona" in 2nd Level Customer Service, and that the items that BPS screwed up TWICE on the original order would now be sent 2nd Day Air as I NEED them for the weekend? Well, watched this AM as the UPS truck drove past... Just called BPS and spoke with "MONA" in 2nd Level Cust Serv who says she NEVER spoke with me, and that it must have been ANOTHER Mona in 2nd Level Cust Service (popular name out there I suppose). Furthermore, upon pulling up the record, she advised that the items that were supposed to be sent - the 2nd day air priority - had been CANCELLED. Unknown why. No reconciliatory offer other than "I wish I could tell you more, and we are sorry". Absolutely unbelievable that a comany can operate to this level of incompetence in the highly competitive world of catalog ordering and still survive. Again, no offense to those of you who are emplyed by BPS, and I'm sure that there are those individuals who truly DO care and go the extra mile for the customers. I just wish a few of them answered the phone when I call. (G-r-r-r...sorry, tried to get off the soapbox but I think I just stamped my foot through it!)

Well, the NEXT level Supervisor should be able to tell you how many Mona's work in CS.....I'll bet there's only one.

TOXIC

Sad Story!!

Amazingly enough, this Mona had the exact same voice as the "other" Mona. I think BPS might be CLONING people!! =^O Hmmm....cheap labor: Make 3 clones = 4 employees for the price of one!

Wow, i cant believe BPS service can be that poor. I personally have never had a problem with them but it can happen. normally if i need something shipped to me and i need it badly i call northern bass supply, they always make sure my stuff makes it when promised. its a small enough company where all the employees really care.

I know it is frustrating, but I have a question about the items you called about today. You said that they told you that the items were cancelled - unknown why. In your post on 8/10 you said you cancelled unshipped items and would re-order from Cabelas????

Terry, do yourself a favor... call the Grapevine, TX store, see if they have the items you want IN STOCK, pay for them via credit card over the phone, and I'll verify that they give you what you want, and ship the blamed things myself :).

FireScooby, I called Monday morning (8/11) and spoke with "2nd Level C.S." who apologized for the screw up, and offered to replace the items with comparable items, and 2nd-Day Air them so I would receive them by the end of the week. It seemed like they were trying to make an effort at making things right, so I agreed to this. It was THIS portion of the order that was "cancelled" somehow.

And Mike, thanks for the offer. (Like I said, I'm sure there are people who truly do their best, and I hope my sincereity shows when I say no offense to those members who are employees). At this point, it's too late to receive them for the weekend through ANY mail order; just have to go for a bit of a drive tomorrow. Again, thanks for the offer! =^)

Oh Terry, thanks but I'm NOT an employee. I was just going to drive down there and do it myself to avoid any further issues for you. I know that sometimes, you can just go through level after level at a company on a single issue and no matter who you talk to, they don't get it right. I think some issues are just cursed from the beginning :(.

Mike,I know how that goes. My business is the same way, once a job gets "snakebit" there seems to be NOTHING on God's good earth to save it. But I've also found that that's when you make your most loyal customers. In other words when something get screwed up and the customer sees you pulling out all the stops and doing everything humanly possable to fix it. That creates a customer for life that will tell everybody they meet what a great place of business you have.

Harpo

Latest posts

Back