And the winners of the drawing are.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
My son just pulled four names. The following NTOWS members have won a set of Bait Bars and need to contact me (preferably by email) with a mailing address so I can get these ordered and shipped out to you!

fats95

Mark k

tgrife

Bob G

Merry Christmas to everyone!

All the best,

Glenn

GLENN!!!! YOU ROCK!!! Thats awesome! Thank you a ton! Ill get it installed when I get the boat back this spring and get some pictures to ya. Thanks again. Thats a great continuation of Christmas!

tgrife,

You're very welcome. Don't forget Bruce F! He put up half of these! Glad to pass on product from one of our site sponsors.

All the best,

Glenn

Thanks again to the generosity of Glenn and Bruce F. Congrats to the lucky winners! Hope all had a Merry Christmas.

Thanks - what a great present & surprise to see my name on the list, I'm sure I will get lots of use out of it in 2012. I too will add a picture when I get it installed.

Thank you & happy New Year,

Mark

Bait Bars were ordered this evening. They should be on their way to the four lucky winners shortly!

All the best,

Glenn

Baitbars have been shipped USPS priority mail. Thanks guys!

Very nice, congrats to the winners!

baitbars have been received.

Again, thanks Glenn and Bruce.

Happy New Years to all.

Latest posts

Back