A NTOWS Cookbook

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Hi folks... Dave Munaretto has agreed to help me collect and organize an "Official" (That means Rich said it was okay to do this!) NTOWS Cookbook... So drag out those great family secret recipes... And share them here... I have setup an automated e-mail for the recipes to get sorted and organized. Ideally... a "name", list of ingredients, then the recipe, your name sent as an attachment to [email protected]. We'll post a running commentary as this develops. And we'll try to keep this posting somewhere near the top periodically. We're also looking for a great title. Right now I'm lobbying for "The Tin Men Cook"...LOL

Remember when cooking you don't use aluminum bowls. In cooking as in fishing GLASS rules!

Gene

"The Tin Chef"

(one of the few times where you will see me vote for Tin over Glass)

As soon as you show me a "fiberglass" cooking pot... I'll let you have a section..."A Taste of Glass"...lol

I don't remember using anything but TIN bowl for mixing, TIN Pots and Pans for cooking!!

That would be a melting pot... maybe we can put that on the cover & show a melting ranger boat!

no wonder you weigh 97lbs Trep!!..you've got food poisoning from the metal!!...You wanna get some meat on those bones??..You need 'glass to haul ass!!!...LOL

Mac - I'm upto a LIFE LONG Heavy of 139lbs, i'm truly a BIG DOG now!!!! LOL

Well folks,

Andy Z wins the first ever free autographed copy of the NTOWS Cookbook.... He sent in the first recipe! And, to answer his question, you may send as many recipes as you would like to send. We will not necessarily publish all and we will probably use the first of any duplicates (or very closely duplicated ones)... This is a non-professional endeavor... Done for fun! Also, send some fishing related jokes, we'd like to include a few of those where appropriate

Greg,

didn't send a recipe, but a cooking tip for catfish.

jd

Greg,

is that morse code or something? I thought that was a spot on my monitor or something cause I just sneezed!

"

:) jd

Jill,

Can you send the one you just made last night?

Also send the cookies that you just made.

See you soon :eek:)

Marke

Ken,

Just had a double Maker's Mark on the rocks last night with Corey... should have ben with Mac too... But, he was too lazy to run out there on the runway and begin flapping his arms... Said he needed a crew... Poor guy should have left around 6:00 pm and at 8:30 he was still in Detroit looking for a flight crew. Corey and I had ribs at Carsons in his memory... Well actually Corey had chicken and that was in Mac's memory!!!! LOL "Dead Bird" seemed appropriate!

I wanted those ribs in the worst way,....was jonzin' to get there and hang out with you two,...unfortunately I was destined to sit at a airport gate and have a couple Bloody Mary's while taking in the aroma of curry and armpit.....life was NOT good thursday evening!! (I had somewhat of an "attitude") LOL..

Mac

I didn't know that the "right" way to cook armpit was with Curry... Can't wait to write that one up and attribute it to you! Mac's EZ-Armpit Recipe... One Medium armpit...cover with curry...liberally...roast until desired temperature...cool and serve with.... What goes with armpit? Rice... Beer...

Latest posts

Back