"""31 DAYS TILL THE 2004 NTOWS RALLY"""

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Tosello

Reaction score
Start polishing up your boats and respooling your reels, it'll be here before you know it!!!!

Just add water,

Mike

I don't know, I got out yesterday for PRACTICE!!! 3 Spots in the boat, biggest only 2 lbs though 15 inches long, the other 2 were 13 inches and about 1.5lbs.

Got my tackle organized, gotta wash the boat, clean the carpet and start packing!!!

At least you get to fish.... every time the weather has been nice here in Chicago, its either 40mph wind, rain, or its during the week while i'm working. I cant catch a break to save my ass, I did get the immpeller in a couple weeks ago tho. Had to take it for a test run up the river by me and managed to get a line wet for about an hour. Ended up with 1 little largemouth about 8". Caught him on a tube jig near some boat docks, when i set the hook on the poor little fella he flew over the boat and back into the water on the other side. Was still cross-eyed when i released him. LOL This years rally is gonna kick off my tournament season, the following 2 weekends i have tourneys at Shelbyville and Rend lakes. Rend is on my B-Day on May 1st, what a perfect present that would be huh? A first place BFL finish LOL Is that asking too much?

Just add water,

Mike

Latest posts

Back