Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F.

Reaction score
Time to B***h about the weather. Currently 106 with 37 mph winds here in Kansas. Forecast 7 more days of 100+ to come. :angry: Chris F.

In Texas, that's considered "Spring". :lol:

Are you at least getting an occasional rain? We have been in a drought here for a few years now. All of the lakes are down, and even when we get a downpour from time to time, they barely make a scratch in raising the lake levels. My back yard has cracks in the dirt. We are constantly getting put on water restrictions here, which kills the entire purpose of having a yard maintenance plan. A lot of good it does me to keep the yard weed free if the grass is brown and dying! :rolleyes:

Turn up the AC Chris!

All the best,

Glenn

We had 2 days over 90*F this past week and had the AC on. Add high humidity and pollen count and it sucked being outside. Don't think I could handle the conditions youse guys get in the summer. Was 54*F on my way to work this morning, back to normal for Vermont!!

Just had a storm come through. Enjoying sitting on the front porch swing when a bolt of lightning hit an 80 foot oak and stripped the bark off of one whole side. Scared the beejeebee's out of Martie and I. Blew up the dog containment transformer, ac adapter and the GFCI electrical outlet and circuit breaker. No other damage noted! Whew!!!

109 on my truck thermometer today. I've seen it read in the 100+teens when I park in the black topped parking lot at work. Driving away, it only drops a few degrees.

All the best,

Glenn

You guys need to move to Fl.where its not so hot,sad to say its been dry here too,little trop.storm Debby did drop about 10 inches,bout 20 inches more we may have something going.

Latest posts

Back