'09 Camaro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Somebody asked me about the new Camaro and when it will be available...just an FYI,...it goes into production Feb. 19, 2009. It's gonna be a CRUUUSHAAA!!!!;):cool:

It's gonna be KICKA$$ !:cool:

Absolutely love the looks...reminds me my of my pride and joy 69 Chevelle and my 70 Lemans:D

I asked you Mac..I ordered one last fall as an A Buyer..they said It was the first order..But I want the convertable and they say 2010 on It..My Impala Lease is up feb 09..I guess I will have to get me something to drive..Hear the 09 Impala is going to be more HP than my 08 and rear wheel drive..May go with another Impala....JR

Hey Mac. will the new fuel efficency ratings effect that car too? I heard rumor that the high performer cars may go out cuz of it:angry:

Mike,...I'm sure it will have "some" affect, but they deffinitely won't cancel that car now...we're too far into it. Those fuel efficiency ratings are an overall "average" anyway,..so, for every camaro we make and sell..we'll have to build 3-4more 30mpg cars!! LOL.

Mac,

I wonder how bad the markup will be at the Dealerships for the V8's. The Shelby's and the Roush Mustangs are crazy in markups. I would imagine they will fetch a high premium like the Challenger will (if it ever gets done). The FUEL cafe thing is only gonna make the V8's more of a demand IMHO.

The new Mustang puts a smile on my Face every time I drive mine, but I am a little worried that once I see the Camaro on the street I will be looking to trade it in.

Gotta love the Retro Muscle Car era that's happening.

CJL

I would love seeing some kick a$$ cars again. But none of them will match this one in a 1/4 mile, not even close..

47b7ce31b3127ccebe637d77b2e900000026102AZNnLRk5csa

Uncle Billy

CJL,...I'm a GM man thru and thru....but I do LOVE those new Mustangs too......very cool cars!! On a side note,.....I have to grin and almost laugh when I drive to work in my 4WD Silverado after a good snowfall........I wish I had a dollar for every little POS car I see in the ditch's and stuck in snowbanks now!! All the people who traded in their gas guzzling trucks and SUV's for something more fuel efficient....they're the FIRST one's to regret THAT decision when they realize they don't have enough power to pass the yugo in front of them and they're doing 360's down the bank and into the ditchs!! Oh well....live and learn!!:rolleyes:;)

This is one Dodge car that I would love to see back!!!!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3445963

Mac,

Yeah I don't think a Prius is gonna handle the snow-belt in January to well. LOL. You shoulda seem me today driving on RT 77 in Charlotte in a Snowstorm, everybody driving like 30mph was kinda funny and annoying at the same time. I kept my Jeep Commander and my Dodge 2500 so I only use the Mustang when it's nice out. Here's a picture, I have not done much to it yet, it's still stock on the looks, but I have added aftermarket mufflers and pipes,

The sound it makes is awesome, very deep rumble a idle and only gets better when you push the go pedal.

Got the picture now,

Mac like you I was a GM man, I had a 76 Camaro, a 71 Impala and an 83 Trans-Am, but the stang got my eye. I will have to wait and see how the new Camaro looks in person, it's gonna be much faster then the Stock Mustang from what I read.

101_0124 small.jpg

Latest posts

Back