02 Nitro info

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heath Koch

Reaction score
Any of you that know anything about a 02 Nitro 188 sport I would love your comments ..also what is this boat worth with 50 hrs on it?

Thanks

I fish a little and the family is just starting out into water sports

It has a 115 Tracker OB and is in Mint shape

I'm not up to speed on the F&S's but it is a little under powered depending on what you want it to do. 50 hours on an 02 boat? Man, I put that many on in a long weekend!!:lol: As always with motors, get it checked out by a 3rd party mechanic. That means not by the mechanic at the dealership you are buying the rig from, if that is the case.

TOXIC

How many hours do you have on your EFI Tox?

I sold my '04 in Dec 2006 with 125 hours on the 115 4 stroke. I had all the options plus pretty good electronics. I got 16K for it then. I'd say a six year old underpowered fish and ski shouldn't be more than 10K and that only if it is fully decked out. You will not be able to single ski behind that boat. Believe me, I really tried to make that boat work out!

NoCAL

I'm afraid to have it hooked up to see.:eek: I do not baby the motor and I troll for stripers with it, idle for hours up in Wisconsin getting between the lakes and the no wake lakes, guiding, etc., but I ALWAYS open her up at the end of the day or after I drop off clients. Run Merc's Fuel Treatment and Stabilizer through it about every third tank (which they re-formulated by the way:angry: ). She smokes like a tanker depending on how I tilt her when I shut her down to fish and she'll run 67-69 all day long.:p Spun up enough RPM's to toss an ear on my prop!!:lol::lol: I gotta say that motor has been the absolute best. I might be getting rid of her here in the near future, you know, irons in the fire......always;)!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back