What's up with Express?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Anybody know if something happened to their line of aluminum rigs? Boat Boys here in Ohio doesn't carry them anymore and neither does Klauser Marine. Did they go out of buisness or downsizing the amount of dealerships? Just curious...

Tee...

I am running an Xpress right now...they are still in business. I don't know why those 2 shops have stopped carrying them. That would be a question to ask those boat shops.

They've gotten awful expensive.. perhaps the dealers were looking for something else.

To be honest...that was my choice before I got my 185. Had a deal worked out with Dave(not a bad one either) on an X60 with a 125 but, what turned me away was the trailer and no fudgin' on price:( That X60 is onebada$$:)

Tee... just to pick at ya here... you chose a Tracker product FOR their trailers? bwahahaha... at least the Nitro trailers are known for their rust issues. And no fudgin' on price.. .another place where Tracker would have seemed to lose.

Back