What's it worth??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
If the price is right,...I'll unload this S&T wall banner...it's about 3ft x 4ft and it's FULL of autograph's from just about EVERY BIG NAME in the fishing industry...any idea's what it's worth? (YES,...I'll probably put it on E-BAY, so I'm just looking for idea's for a "reserve price")

LARGE VIEW: (This is NOT the one for sale...this is HUGE and it belongs to the Detroit BPS)

mac8.jpg

Here's the one for sale:....(You name'em..they're probably on it!! WAY TOO MANY to list!)

S&TBanner.jpg

Johnny Morris signing it..

Johnnysigningbanner.JPG

Would also be willing to sell a BUNCH of S&T ORIGINAL's....what would they be worth??

Mac

If the price is right...it's GONE!!...along with a bunch of other stuff...I need the room and the cheddar!!

I think you should offer the whole shebang to Bass Pro Shops. Let them put the stuff in the new museum.

LMFAO!!! No that's funny stuff right there!!! BPS would expect me to GIVE it all to them!!

and I'd have to PAY the shipping!!!:unsure::blink:

I don't think a fair price can be reached on the banner. When you consider the time, effort, and talent, any price set will fall short of actual value.

Dude, I've watched you build part of that banner while anxious customers pestered you with rod handles or big fish stories, etc., when you had a pile of requests waiting. You handled them all with perfection, making each person feel as unique and interesting as your artwork done for them.

Tickets/lodging/etc. for Spring Classic = $100's of dollars

Mac and Mini's bar tab = $1000's of dollars :lol::p;):D

The travelling banner, luring customers like flies......PRICELESS!!!:)

You gave them enough....seriously, that should be placed in a museum, not on Bubba's garage wall!

Well then we need to find someone with some extra cash layin' around to buy it from me,..and THEY can donate it to a museum.....I've "given" enough already...infact WAAAY TOOO MUCH!!...I need to start seeing a return on my PRICELESS investment or I'm gettin' outa the game!!;)

I think I heard that somewhere before...lol

I dont think you should donate it. Offer it to them for purchase....heck they buy so much stuff for the new stores and museum....yours will be a drop in the bucket!

I'm not so sure about that......if they can't afford to send us around this summer and fall to generate SALES for them....I doubt they'll fork over coin for a wall hanging!!

They are going to put SOMETHING on the wall....whether its yours or someone elses deer head.... :)

Remember the travel comes from the local store budget for Pro's. The stuff hanging on the wall comes from Corporate.

Lets hope the economy picks up. I like getting JLM's autograph at the bottom of a check :)

Don't know what that item is "worth", but I would guess a lot of $$$ to the right person or business.

Paint over the BPS logo and see what Cabela's/Gander/Academy/Dick's?Sportsmans Ware house would pay... :eek:

Hey, just let the right person at BPS Corporate know it is going to be on eBay (with a stiff reserve) and they might just get involved in bidding...

Man-o-man would I love to have that. If you could only imagine the signatures that are on that traveling piece of art. Mac, I would hate to see it sold.

TOXIC

That would be cool to add to my "own" fishing room!

In other words...we don't have a three bedroom house:lol:

That's really priceless Mac.....get rid of everything else but, NOT THAT!

Trust me....10 years down the road, you'll regret it. I had too much artwork I sold as a teenager and regret it now.

I just couldn't get rid of that unless I seriously needed the money, real BAD.:unsure:

As for you original S&T's, I don't have any idea of what that would go for either, To the right person, they could fetch a lot of money. What size are they Mac or are they all different sizes?

Uncle Billy

Unc...most are 7" x 7".....drawn on 8 11/2 x 11 paper in a portrait format.........they look great in a 11 x 14 matte and frame.;)

Hey Mac, any originals of the Walleye? I WOULD be very interested in that...

Yeah,..I'm sure I have "Wally" stashed somewhere....I'll see if I can find him and get back w/you!;)

Mac,

Cover up the BPS logo and I'll buy it from you and display it proudly in my store.

I'll up the bidding to $100.00

Ken, what does it matter if you have the BPS logo on it? You sell some BPS made tackle anyway and I'm sure it'll match the BPS sticker I put on your vehicle that I'm sure you haven't found yet!!:lol:

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back